- Pop. Estimate: 2,264
- Children: 44.61% (1,010)
- Elderly: 1.24% (28)
- 849 half-dwarf (37.5%)
- 385 gnome (17%)
- 379 halfling (16.7%)
- 376 half-elf (16.6%)
- 170 dwarf (7.5%)
- 75 other (3.3%)
- 30 half-orc (1.3%)
- 7 Districts
- 99 Businesses
- 294 Specialists
- 281 Residences
Egald is known for the following resources:
- An old grave yard inhabited by carnivorous apes that are hunted by zombies. Somoeone said someone found a stash of iron maidens buried near there.
- Cork bushes that are visited frequently by travelers. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing small lyres in a well.
- A creepy shrine inhabited by wild clams that are frequented by wenches.
- Magic rock salt fields that are avoided by vampires. Elnalssa Feathershine said one might find a chest containing gold buried near there.
- Way back when, a Boogyman lingered in the fields. Villagers say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rad Skullbreaker The Strong for further details.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Trun Foulcutter.
- Required: Rogue seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Wot.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must submit to background check. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalzor fe S'herzor.
- Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tolbard Undergather.
- Wanted: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Zaz Armcrusher for more details.
- Missing potato. We suspect darkmantles are the culprit. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Kragbor Necknor.
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Faeriganae Maernleaf.
- Help Wanted: Rugunk Foulmouth has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Terlia Stormcaller.
- dungeon goop tester wanted. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Pogold Quicktan if intrigued.
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Belhiaava Freaniglider if interested.
- Help Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen magic candle. Reward available. Contact Zat.
- Thororin Oatcloak is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent barber. She appears jolly.
- Don Berleton is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent watercarrier. He appears outlandish.
- Dellenlas Nightstrike is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted jeweler. She appears fashion concious.
- Hilel Melifox is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a gifted baker. He appears nihilistic.
- Falcob Quetbee is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled chandler. She appears smitten.
- Tolbard Rainbrook is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled maidservant. She appears vengeful.
- Gorbul Greaseybellows is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked plasterer. She appears giddy.
- Donic Carcroft is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled maidservant. He appears smitten.
- Loond Feastbeard is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled brewer. She appears forbidding.
- Abanir Ashbelly is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre handyman. He appears territorial.
- Hil Scattergrass is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled outfitter. He appears skeptical.
- Jo MacRobertand is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled entertainer. He appears prejudiced.
- Gilmida Greasebit is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent furrier. She appears loud.
- Joe Robertett is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled stablehand. He appears worrying.
- Gav Gearwink is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a skilled cobbler. He appears greedy.
- Grunrin Shinybattler, a prejudiced female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Duk Oakbranch, a flirtatious female ogre. She is a cleric who is following rumors of riches.
- Doney Ferorth, a cautious male human. He is an aristocrat who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Dave Petrtone, a patriotic female half-elf. She is a fighter who is fleeing debtors.
- Yerssen se S'hooral, a worrying female lizardfolk. She is an aristocrat who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Dzuerm Metalhand, a nervous male goblin. He is a sorcerer who is traveling with an expidition.
- Joic Peterey, an intimidating female half-orc. She is a warrior who is finding work as a spy.
- Tbadr Damnmouth, a grieving female goblin. She is a sorcerer who is seeking honest work.
- Vit, a vengeful male kobold. He is a monk who is seeing the world.
- Yorkon Moonvein, a trusting female dwarf. She is an adept who is seeking dishonest work.
- Joic Stoman, an exhausted male lycanthrope. He is a wizard who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Egald:
- The Screaming Song Lumberyard [+]
- The Puking Kraken Locksmith [+]
- The Flaming Imps Inc. [+]
- The Playful Song Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Red Stump Work Camp [+]
- The Lonely Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Skull Glass Crafters [+]
- The Fumbling Willow Fine Books [+]
- The Angry Rock Shoppe [+]
- The Stinky Clowns Color Shop [+]
- The Refuge Hops Inc. [+]
- The Grumbling Fox Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Flask Leather Goods [+]
- The Great Pipe Scabbards [+]
- The Wooden House Temple [+]