- Pop. Estimate: 1,044
- Children: 29.89% (312)
- Elderly: 11.69% (122)
- 908 half-orc (86.9%)
- 42 human (4%)
- 40 gnome (3.8%)
- 30 half-dwarf (2.8%)
- 11 half-elf (1%)
- 11 halfling (1%)
- 2 other (0.1%)
- 3 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 126 Residences
Grantstone is known for the following resources:
- A blessed fort inhabited by poisonous apes that are frequented by magic users.
- Substantial timber forests that are hunted by zombies.
- An ancient mine inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are frequented by children. The locals speak of a stash of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, an old man stalked the region during the summer solstice and was drawn towards those that wronged others. People say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
- Many years ago, an old man hunted the streets at dusk. They say that the old man will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Thzzrc's Bedpan, a special bedpan with the knack to speak for itself. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Morbor Barleykeep.
- saddle tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Haanalava Teasen'breeze for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Don Tramter to learn more.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Jam Frannson to learn more.
- I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! Must be a quick learner. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Login Onyxbeard.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Kibel Oxroot for further details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Trok Skullbreaker for further details.
- Needed: Missing ring of wishes. We suspect homuncului are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Troshok Neckcracker to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Be Warmbot.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Sutzsh Armcracker.
- Yerzin ahn Gheal has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Zemt Greathowl.
- Ninita Gyrofuel is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a renowned leatherworker. He appears giddy.
- Co Marwick is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled vintner. She appears attentive.
- Joes Brofield is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent fishmonger. She appears drunken.
- Dav Maran is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled timberwright. She appears jesterly.
- Kiaby Fusebit is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a skilled forester. She appears prejudiced.
- Junkey Gearscope is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled smith. She appears clumsy.
- Podo Tossghost is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled collier. He appears resentful.
- Pone Shadowone is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a legendary engineer. She appears guarded.
- Amaly Underhearth is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled woodworker. She appears apologetic.
- Illartssa Swiftglow is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled maidservant. He appears shifty.
- Delhiathil Froststalker is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled bowyer. She appears gosipy.
- Drodor Tigervest is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled forester. She appears thick.
- Adaco Boffintalker is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled lawyer. He appears lonely.
- Eline Bolgerson is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a legendary woodseller. He appears outlandish.
- Donry Tramton, a drunken female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is traveling with an expidition.
- Doney Wilell, a chatty female half-dwarf. She is an adept who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Junxie Triggercog, a violent female gnome. She is an adept who is here to buy supplies.
- Wiznk Wobbbit, a patriotic male gnome. He is a warrior who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Davic Andreleton, a melancholy male half-orc. He is a fighter who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Jamic Bernall, a nosy male half-orc. He is a commoner who is here to buy spices.
- Falborn Tealey, a guarded male halfling. He is an adept who is finding a missing treasure.
These establishments worthy of mention in Grantstone:
- The Smiling Iron Sweet House [+]
- The Lecherous House Blowers [+]
- The Crooked Lotus Inc. [+]
- The Dew Thunderbird Guard House [+]
- The Hungry Cesspit Legal Partners [+]
- The Fallen Frog Inc. [+]
- The Squalid Cat Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Lost Hammer Word Smiths [+]
- The Violent Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Bag Store [+]
- The Stinking Widowers Sculptures [+]
- The Singing Hammer Shoppe [+]
- The Dew Wine City Guard [+]
- The Noisy Song Inc. [+]