- Pop. Estimate: 948
- Children: 15.19% (144)
- Elderly: 22.15% (210)
- 861 half-elf (90.8%)
- 54 elf (5.6%)
- 13 half-orc (1.3%)
- 10 human (1%)
- 10 other (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 49 Businesses
- 84 Specialists
- 109 Residences
Johnman is known for the following resources:
- Scarce palm oil trees that are hunted by magic users. One might dig up bags of diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Bountiful elephant parades that are avoided by zombies.
- A magical shrine inhabited by poisonous scorpions that are visited frequently by vampires. One might find piles of rubies in a well.
- Legends tell of Gav's Throne, a possessed throne with the power to disappear on its own. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Long, long ago, an old man roamed the world. People say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- In the olden days, the townsfolk of Lower Galaax Bay lived in peace. Things were good, but one day an evil wizard named Pok Rockfang destroyed a nearby village. The townsfolk tried to kill Pok Rockfang, but were caught. Along came a hero named Rinros Dawnspire, who was a sneaky thief. Rinros had an idea to slay the wizard by making a wager with Pok Rockfang. When Rinros Dawnspire faced the wizard, Rinros Dawnspire banished Pok Rockfang and rescued Lower Galaax Bay.
- Long, long ago, a serial killer named Brzar frequented the region. Folks say that if you caught her, you will die within 24 hours.
- In the olden days, the townsfolk of Dickmouth Branch lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil cyclops named Gozgarg Headcrusher took over the town. The townsfolk tried to kill Gozgarg Headcrusher, but were caught. Along came Borbul Bitterarm the deep dwarf, who was a skilled storyteller. Borbul had an idea to slay the cyclops by killing the cyclops while he slept. When Borbul Bitterarm faced the cyclops, Borbul Bitterarm banished Gozgarg Headcrusher.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Must provide your own transportation. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Falnelline Curlyhead for more details.
- Missing tomatoes. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Reward available. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Jo Clayill.
- artifact tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Donic Giacoham for more details.
- Needed: Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ghak Oxclaw.
- Needed: Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Arond Barleycutter.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Prior experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xodurm Greatgloom for more information.
- Required: brawling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Prior experience required. Contact Khalzin ahn Gheal.
- Required: Need a change of pace? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Discretion required. Contact Rbok Foulstomach.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Cor.
- Required: Bored? I'm looking for rare gremlins, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xuurm Bigshredder.
- Elvartars Dewsky is a female elf who is known in the world as being a skilled deputy. She appears forbidding.
- Davey Brownland is a female human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled chickenbutcher. She appears spiteful.
- Mugum Skullcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled scabbardmaker. He appears spiteful.
- Danic Rosener is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned copyist. He appears scattered.
- Jam Francter is a male human who is known in the region as being a skilled sage. He appears unreliable.
- Davry Chaham is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled salter. He appears clumsy.
- Mick Corgan is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mocked timberwright. She appears nervous.
- Jamey Colgton is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled salter. He appears guarded.
- Mickic Smithne is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled cooper. She appears outlandish.
- Tatz Mokbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent bucklemaker. She appears territorial.
- Adatinne Wolfgleam is a male elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre cartwright. He appears grieving.
- Alanalthil Meadowstrike is a female elf who is known in the city as being a decent copyist. She appears self-obsessed.
- Illenava Killeglow, a deluded androgynous half-elf. It is a fighter who is doing something secret.
- Joe Ferfield, a greedy male human. He is a fighter who is doing something questionable.
- Dav Greenhouse, a drunken female human. She is a cleric who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Drabd Armripper, an insecure female half-orc. She is a bard who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Johnman:
- The Six Yawning Ship Repair [+]
- The Ugly Willow Builders [+]
- The Black Pot Inc. [+]
- The Elven Hatchet Money Changers [+]
- The Surly Fireplace Legion [+]
- The Frozen Rouge Fine Books [+]
- The Victorious Pot Inc. [+]
- The Flaming Cat Inc. [+]
- The Highlighted Peddler Star Gazers [+]
- The Snoring Princess Healing House [+]
- The Wobbling Wagonhouse Construction [+]
- The Boiling Yawning Fish Camp [+]