- Pop. Estimate: 1,401
- Children: 19.77% (277)
- Elderly: 18.99% (266)
- 1,365 half-elf (97.4%)
- 23 elf (1.6%)
- 13 other (0.9%)
- 1 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 177 Residences
Liberburg is known for the following resources:
- A creepy castle inhabited by vampire kangaroos that are hunted by townspeople.
- Ancient bamboo stands that are hunted by wenches.
- A magical tower inhabited by poisonous spiders that are hunted by unicorns.
- A new castle inhabited by tame caterpillars that are hunted by children.
- Some time ago, an old woman lingered in the region. People say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In times past, an old man stalked the world when the wind blows from the south. Some say that the old man will ask for your help, then turn you into a mouse.
- Many years ago, a wizard named Ceelak stalked the countryside. Some say that if you touch him, you will be driven mad.
- Many years ago, a Pooka haunted the world. People say that the Pooka will ask for your help, then give you a gift if you are nice.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen goat. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Abaartinne Hunithgale.
- Bored? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Khalal se S'hoorzor.
- Bored? A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. References required. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Duk Bearnut.
- Help! Missing key. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jory Claywell.
- I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Jamry Harleton.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Contact Gaevarlas Rivercaller.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare quazits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Dones Whitland.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Kratz Mokcrusher The Brave for more information.
- Needed: Looking for something new? Fighter seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Belleninne Cyredcloak.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. References required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Mabgagh Armsnapper.
- Needed: seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xuuk Cleaverkill for more details.
- Belhialleu Bannimight is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled messenger. He appears unreliable.
- Gaenalai Wintersinger is a female elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled messenger. She appears jaded.
- Erhialas Shadowsong is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre tilemaker. She appears insecure.
- Ilytlas Eytherglider is a female elf who is known in the city as being a renowned tilemaker. She appears loud.
- Filellava Aleagazer is a female elf who is known in the world as being a decent prostitute. She appears patronizing.
- Darlantel Frostgale is a male elf who is known in the city as being a renowned warehouse worker. He appears embittered.
- Delhiaaen Leaffire is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled magic dealer. She appears guilty.
- Eltlas Tyrhand is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre interpreter. She appears forbidding.
- Ervarssa Featherblade is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent scribe. He appears fatalistic.
- Ilvartel Lightstryke is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled undertaker. He appears vengeful.
- Alattars Rootmist is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted good samaritan. She appears smug.
- Ellenai Everoak is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled bleacher. He appears drunken.
- Jam Robertey is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent ropemaker. He appears sick.
- Alaellinne Blackhunter is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled astrologer. She appears greedy.
- Adaelltel Arkeneamane, a shifty female elf. She is a warrior who is fleeing the law.
- Mickry Morliffe, a guilty female half-elf. She is a warrior who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Gwaartava Banniheart, a conspirational female elf. She is a bard who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- Delartinne Morningwatch, a smitten male elf. He is an aristocrat who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Danic Dilcroft, a jesterly female half-elf. She is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Liberburg:
- The Drifting Kettles Arena [+]
- The Boiling Song Fish Camp [+]
- The Noisy Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Broken Pony Leatherworks [+]
- The Playful Road Youth Hostel [+]
- The Elegant Frogs Money Lenders [+]
- The Twisted Wand Builders [+]
- The Lost Well Inc. [+]
- The Marbled Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Puking Fireplace Locksmith [+]
- The Randy Heart Correctional Centre [+]
- The Frosted Elves General Store [+]
- The Leaping Cesspit Blowers [+]
- The Lecherous Hatchet Glass Crafters [+]