- Pop. Estimate: 677
- Children: 40.03% (271)
- Elderly: 4.43% (30)
- 573 human (84.6%)
- 61 halfling (9%)
- 34 half-elf (5%)
- 9 other (1.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 30 Businesses
- 46 Specialists
- 84 Residences
Belleains is known for the following resources:
- Magical coffee fields that are feared by wenches.
- A cursed gazebo inhabited by wild clams that are frequented by zombies. One might dig up bags of monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- A cursed fort inhabited by vampire clams that are avoided by wenches. Xrbok Cleavershredder said one might dig up piles of rubies in a well.
- A long time ago, a minotaur named Drinut frequented the world. Some say that if you hear him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Looking for work? Missing peg leg. We suspect giant spiders are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Ulond Tinmill if intrigued.
- Someone stole my gemstone. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Delrian Iceganthi.
- Needed: Bounty for rust rats, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Dav Danngton.
- Wanted: ultimate fighting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Yorgin Brightmouth for more details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Length of job expected to be short. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickry Dilerson.
- Needed: Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Tmoten Greatkill.
- Help Needed: whiskey tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Brun Rockshredder.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Reward available. Contact Dan Claymell if interested.
- unknown potion tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Davry Roseidge.
- Daves Simonbrook is a female human who is known in the world as being a skilled bather. She appears trusting.
- Joey Clayidge is a male human who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled haymerchant. He appears jolly.
- Gwalaninne Tyrmist is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned wagoneer. He appears scattered.
- Ilartinne Dewsorrow is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent sage. She appears mocking.
- Mickic Bernahews is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled warehouse worker. He appears quiet.
- Danes Materton is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted smith. He appears smug.
- Errigtars Kindglow is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted wagoneer. She appears cowed.
- Toldido Roadwit is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled specialty smith. He appears chatty.
- Danic Rosenngham is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled magic dealer. He appears homesick.
- Jame Buren is an androgynous human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled roofer. It appears trusting.
- Jamry Clayling is a male human who is known in the city as being a gifted actor. He appears unreliable.
- Pat, a lovelorn female oddball. She is an expert who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Nbor Ironfury, a smitten female goblin. She is a druid who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Micke Claybrook, a gosipy female half-orc. She is an expert who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Glugag Skullsnapper, a contrarian female half-orc. She is a commoner who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Tor Tinkerbolt, a vengeful male gnome. He is an expert who is finding a missing map.
- Abalaniyn Stillgazer, a melancholy male elf. He is a commoner who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Jo Casore, a violent male half-elf. He is a paladin who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in Belleains:
- The Fermented Elf Shoppe [+]
- The Squalid Friends Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Cat Shoppe [+]
- The Tired Wand Supplies [+]
- The Gritty Well Docs [+]
- The Slumbering Hops Reference Center [+]
- The Highlighted Oarhouse Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Vulgar Hole Furs [+]
- The Leaping Dead Blowers [+]
- The Marbled Oarhouse Inc. [+]
- The Playful Widowers Youth Hostel [+]