- Pop. Estimate: 3,877
- Children: 16.64% (645)
- Elderly: 21.23% (823)
- 1,978 gnome (51%)
- 1,071 half-dwarf (27.6%)
- 520 half-elf (13.4%)
- 190 half-orc (4.9%)
- 82 elf (2.1%)
- 36 other (0.9%)
- 5 Districts
- 124 Businesses
- 531 Specialists
- 470 Residences
Tantle Acres is known for the following resources:
- An ancient cave inhabited by defenseless woodpeckers that are hunted by magic users.
- Abundant old coffee fields that are visited frequently by witches. Falrun Feastboot said rumors tell of a chest containing saphires in a well.
- Scorpion beds that are feared by unicorns. Rumors tell of a chest containing penis sheathes in a tomb nearby.
- Rich old cork bushes that are visited frequently by vampires. Berunorgath Armitalon said somoeone said someone found bags of copper buried near there.
- Way back when, a serial killer named Huide haunted the town on gloomy days. People say that if you touch him, you will die within 24 hours.
- Long ago, the villagers of Keydun thrived. Things were quiet, but one day Kor Greatdoom the dragon took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to kill Kor Greatdoom, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Aesttars Myrthrose, who was a skilled storyteller. Aesttars had the thought to slay the dragon by making a wager with Kor Greatdoom. When Aesttars Myrthrose faced the dragon, Aesttars Myrthrose killed the dragon and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Mas'k'morn's Cauldron, a unique cauldron with the knack to solve any riddle. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In the olden days, a murderer named Tilra hunted the swamps when the wind blows from the north. Some say that if you hear him, you will be stricken blind.
- A long time ago, a minotaur named Elhra roamed the field when the wind blows from the west. Folks say that if you hear her, you will be driven mad unless you answer a riddle.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Guild membership required. Contact Don Dilwell.
- Help! Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must be clean. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Adamaily Laughingbones to learn more.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. References required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Abahialleu Hunithhelm.
- Help Needed: Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grunag Rubyblade for further details.
- feral cats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Don Goodton for more information.
- Looking for work? Yot has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Gozraz.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Bea Greasefuel for further details.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be clean. Contact Khalal fe Khalzor if interested.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dak Eagleclaw.
- Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Perne Hornleaf.
- Help Needed: Haalantel Dewwhisper has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Chaellanae Eythersorrow if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Gav Cogglebit.
- Looking for work? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Xtegd Ironmaw if intrigued.
- Mickes Southcombe is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled hatmaker. He appears shifty.
- Jam Franord is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled tanner. He appears shifty.
- Elanalssa Nightshield is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned glovemaker. She appears scattered.
- Dave Ferwood is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled harness maker. She appears greedy.
- Mick Southville is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled teamster. She appears solemn.
- Mickic Giacoes is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled jailer. She appears skeptical.
- Alavaraen Ravenmight is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned mercer. She appears trusting.
- Davry Gilsford is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent seamstress. He appears beligerent.
- Jo Ferll is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled outfitter. She appears unreliable.
- Gwahiatel Skydawn is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled scribe. She appears skeptical.
- Mickic Whiteorth is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a renowned smith. She appears cautious.
- Dav Chagan is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled fishmonger. He appears battle-ready.
- Skador Honorbridge is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled miller. He appears loud.
- Shaman Datg Armcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent messenger. She appears flirtatious.
- Filhiaava Windsight is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled sculptor. She appears forbidding.
- Tornk Cobblefuel is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a gifted locksmith. He appears cautious.
- Porg, a xenophobic female oddball. She is a bard who is finding work as a merchant.
- Ghrika, a boastful male oddball. He is an expert who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Dikah Headnor, an exhausted male half-orc. He is a commoner who is fleeing debtors.
- S'hooral ahn Ghezor, a loud female oddball. She is a bard who is traveling with a circus.
- Sera Masgan, a quiet female minotaur. She is an adept who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Balrin Quartzslasher, a jaded male deep dwarf. He is a monk who is finding work as a spy.
- Nobak Backcracker, a contrarian male bugbear. He is an aristocrat who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Ellanlas Morningwind, a jaded female drow. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Khalal se Yerzin, a pious female lizardfolk. She is a sorcerer who is doing something secret.
- Xturm Metalmurder, an unreliable female goblin. She is an aristocrat who is doing something amazing.
- Jo Brownbrook, a patriotic male half-orc. He is a sorcerer who is traveling with an expidition.
- Faeellava Farglow, a xenophobic female drow. She is an adept who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
These establishments worthy of mention in Tantle Acres:
- The Stinking Axe Studio [+]
- The Yellow Elves Pile [+]
- The Whirling Weasels Butchers [+]
- The Bottomless Dwarves Leatherworks [+]
- The Crazy Badger Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping House Inc. [+]
- The Crazy Mug Inc. [+]
- The Drifting Fireplace House [+]
- The Mulled Crow Inc. [+]
- The Black Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Fumbling Cup Fine Books [+]
- The Master Willow Inc. [+]
- The Screaming Hen Timberyard [+]
- The Frosted Frog General Goods [+]
- The Slippery Beer Textiles [+]
- The Highlighted Peddler Star Gazers [+]