- Pop. Estimate: 99
- Children: 14.14% (14)
- Elderly: 22.22% (22)
- 51 kobold (51.5%)
- 36 half-orc (36.3%)
- 6 dwarf (6%)
- 4 ogre (4%)
- 1 goblin (1%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 14 Residences
East Clarhead is known for the following resources:
- Carnivorous crow murders that are avoided by vampires. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing gold in a dungeon.
- A cursed shrine inhabited by poisonous spiders that are feared by gru.
- Abundant poisonous woodpecker descents that are visited frequently by magic users. Rumors tell of bags of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Legends tell of Zol's Amulet, a cursed amulet with the knack to cause others to fall asleep. It was last seen years ago.
- In the olden days, a ghoul named Tudurm frequented the woods and was drawn towards murderers. Commoners say that if you caught her, you will die within 24 hours.
- Legends tell of Porkaro's Helmet, a magical helmet with the knack to find any item. It mysteriously disappeared.
- A long time ago, the royals of Alta DeDiktle lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day Yerzin ahn S'herzin the ghoul destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to stop the ghoul, but didn't get close. Along came a outlandish ogre named Gubel Oxnut, who was a valiant knight. Gubel had the thought to slay the ghoul by causing a distraction while others struck. When Gubel Oxnut faced the ghoul, Gubel Oxnut tricked Yerzin ahn S'herzin and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Jamic's Coin, a magical coin with the capability to summon demons. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Mickes Greengton.
- Aristocrat seeks apprentice. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Borgin Opaltower.
- Looking for work? Bounty for stirge, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Vothlak.
- A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ghezor ahn Khalal.
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Fax.
- Bored? I'm looking for rare lizards, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Serious inquiries only. Reward available. Contact Throdin Crunchplate.
- Yorgan Clawmead is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled glovemaker. She appears sick.
- Uduk Oakfang is a male ogre who is known in the city as being a mediocre cobbler. He appears prejudiced.
- Yot is a female kobold who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled laborer. She appears guarded.
- Vit is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled weaver. He appears fashion concious.
- Goap Boarmane is a male ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre priest. He appears resentful.
- Dok Rocknut is a female ogre who is known in the city as being a decent pastrycook. She appears jaded.
- Dagan Boarmane is a female ogre who is known in the region as being a gifted bookseller. She appears idealistic.
- Morrim Silverhall is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled lumberjack. He appears quiet.
- Durrin Uglybellows, an impatient female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing criminal.
These establishments worthy of mention in East Clarhead:
- The Lonely Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Wolfhound Bakery [+]
- The Wobbling Cloak Roofing [+]
- The Smithy Willow Healers [+]
- The Merry Cat Beer Garden [+]
- The Divine Jane Healers [+]
- The Frosted Halflings Temple [+]
- The Merry Days Pub [+]