- Pop. Estimate: 462
- Children: 38.31% (177)
- Elderly: 5.63% (26)
- 292 lizardfolk (63.2%)
- 123 deep dwarf (26.6%)
- 24 hobgoblin (5.1%)
- 11 troglodyte (2.3%)
- 8 kobold (1.7%)
- 4 other (0.8%)
- 3 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 52 Residences
Blakebon Branch is known for the following resources:
- Rubber plantations that are avoided by wenches.
- Spider clusters that are feared by zombies. Bea Tinkercog said one might dig up a chest containing kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- Some time ago, the royals of Hamton Gate lived in peace. Things were good, but one day an evil demon named Porlak took over the town. The royals tried to kill Porlak, but were caught. Along came a nosy mindflayer named Kilrall, who was a sneaky thief. Kilrall had a plan to trick the demon by using magic to banish it. When Kilrall faced the demon, Kilrall defeated Porlak.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joes Andresone.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Discretion required. Reward is a secret. Contact Tremt Dreaddoom.
- Wanted: Missing tiara. We suspect bats are the culprit. Length of job expected to be short. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'heral teh S'hoorzin for further details.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Dav Tramll.
- Bored? Bounty for bats, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Nbkasr Foulhowl for more details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for grigs, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Vaz.
- Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Kharah Neckcracker The Strong if intrigued.
- Rugzar Brainmaw is a female hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled pastrycook. She appears nosy.
- Khalal teh Ghezin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent undertaker. He appears giddy.
- Rop is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a mediocre teamster. He appears gambling.
- Ghrilak is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mediocre tavern. He appears insecure.
- Ghrig is a male troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre potter. He appears spiteful.
- Vothraz is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled wine seller. She appears prejudiced.
- Grumgan Icetoe is a female deep dwarf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled sage. She appears boastful.
- Gip is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a decent ostler. He appears jesterly.
- Yap is a female kobold who is known in the region as being a decent good samaritan. She appears accusatory.
- Kemt Dreadbone, a forgetful female hobgoblin. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Kot Ogreslay, a vengeful male hobgoblin. He is a wizard who is fleeing an assassin.
These establishments worthy of mention in Blakebon Branch:
- The Squalid Knife Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Wanton Grog Grave Diggers [+]
- The Wiley Toad Bath House [+]
- The Smiling Ent Shop [+]
- The Knotted Maiden Inc. [+]
- The Surly Bunch Security [+]
- The Blue Turkey Shop [+]
- The Tattered Rooster Shrine [+]
- The Weary Urchin Rugs [+]