- Pop. Estimate: 52
- Children: 13.46% (7)
- Elderly: 23.08% (12)
- 27 goblin (51.9%)
- 13 deep dwarf (25%)
- 6 lizardfolk (11.5%)
- 4 dwarf (7.6%)
- 1 half-dwarf (1.9%)
- 1 other (1.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 8 Residences
Hastbar is known for the following resources:
- Endangered vampire dragon wiers that are hunted by witches. Jame Wilrell said somoeone said someone found a stash of monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- An old tower inhabited by defenseless cobras that are hunted by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found piles of gold in a nearby pit.
- Abundant vegetable fields that are avoided by magic users. One might dig up a stash of silver hidden around somewhere.
- In the olden days, a dragon named Khukrog haunted the region. They say that if you caught him, you will die within 24 hours.
- Legends tell of Zhugud's Trident, a magical trident with the power to speak for itself. It was last seen years ago.
- Long ago, a hag hunted the woods. They say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Years ago, a minotaur named Serok hunted the countryside and was drawn towards murderers. Villagers say that if you caught her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Way back when, a hag wandered the streets. They say that the hag will sneeze three times, then give you a gift if you are nice.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. Will reward you with a land deed. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Krorarg Headnor.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact Delartiyn Riverblade for more details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Guild membership required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mick Matmell to learn more.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ghabel Oxsnout.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen family heirloom. Reward available. Contact Gubel Rocksnout.
- Someone stole my bottle of wine. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Surpra.
- Abagar Coalbellows is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled harness maker. He appears fatalistic.
- S'hoorzin teh Gheal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled pursemaker. She appears cowed.
- Falmir Barleyslasher is a female deep dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted dyer. She appears jesterly.
- S'hooral heh Khalssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a decent scabbardmaker. He appears violent.
- Baldal Clashingcutter is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted cooper. She appears patronizing.
- Zor Brainhost is a male goblin who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled shoemaker. He appears pious.
- Momd Rockwiser is a male goblin who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled teacher. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Jame Brownridge is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent outfitter. He appears drunken.
- Zog Damnrender, a conspirational female bugbear. She is a druid who is following a message from an angel.
- Uk Oxroot, a pacifistic male ogre. He is an aristocrat who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hastbar:
- The Drowned Friends Herbalist [+]
- The Old Wagon Fine Bows [+]
- The Wobbly Frog Hostel [+]
- The Ever-full Virgin Ale House [+]
- The Violent Hall Inc. [+]
- The Voluptuous Urchin Farm [+]
- The Wobblin' Princess Construction [+]
- The Mad Wig Word Smiths [+]