- Pop. Estimate: 2,368
- Children: 40.08% (949)
- Elderly: 4.48% (106)
- 1,327 half-dwarf (56%)
- 507 gnome (21.4%)
- 356 half-elf (15%)
- 83 elf (3.5%)
- 40 other (1.6%)
- 31 dwarf (1.3%)
- 24 half-orc (1%)
- 7 Districts
- 101 Businesses
- 296 Specialists
- 255 Residences
Camlag is known for the following resources:
- A new mine inhabited by tame apes that are avoided by gru. Rap said one might dig up a stash of small lyres buried near there.
- Kangaroo mobs that are visited frequently by wenches. Chahiaanae Dewglow said rumors tell of a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- A creepy shrine inhabited by tame caterpillars that are frequented by wenches. Jo Antonstone said somoeone said someone found piles of kitten mittens buried near there.
- Long ago, a minotaur named Ceria frequented the streets on rainy days. Some say that if you face him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Flu'k'morn.
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Faeartssa Hlaespear.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must not smell. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Kibal Eagleclaw.
- Someone stole my shovel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dan Roserell.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my bracelet. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to background check. Contact Ogtug Bonekiller.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. Contact Klon'ith if interested.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Donic Marerley.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dav Chaworth.
- Required: Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen keg. References required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamic Jamengham.
- Bounty for rust rats, dead or alive. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Must be clean. Contact Balag Clawmoor.
- I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tomath Legbreaker.
- Help! Bored? non-lethal poison tester wanted. Serious inquiries only. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Zadr Ogrefury.
- Joes Antonewicz is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled innkeeper. It appears intimidated.
- Grumbor Drummoor is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled innkeeper. He appears insecure.
- Aiva Cogglescope is an androgynous gnome who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled plasterer. It appears patronizing.
- Illelllas Eyllisriver is a male elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled social worker. He appears fatalistic.
- James Davidton is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a gifted doctor. She appears exhausted.
- Donic Harett is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bookseller. He appears impatient.
- Cot Tinkerjet is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted interpreter. He appears nihilistic.
- Don Chrisster is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent spicemerchant. She appears boastful.
- Davic Barley is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled butcher. He appears prejudiced.
- Gilxie Thermoblast is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a mocked mercer. He appears patronizing.
- Barbin Feastcairn is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled potter. She appears self-obsessed.
- Tor Fusefuel is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a renowned harness maker. She appears trusting.
- Haatthil Leafsing is a male elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre adventurer. He appears territorial.
- Illanlleu Hlaeheart is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled scribe. He appears smitten.
- Joe Antontone is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled mercer. She appears apologetic.
- Tomwan Wizzjet, a territorial male gnome. He is a sorcerer who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Rxunk Ghosttmurder, an impatient female goblin. She is a sorcerer who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Gobal Rockclaw, a forbidding male ogre. He is an adept who is finding work as a spy.
- Micke Carston, a beligerent female half-elf. She is a bard who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Dzuomn Dreaddeath, a mocking male hobgoblin. He is a warrior who is finding a missing criminal.
- Dave Daverson, a loud male lycanthrope. He is a druid who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Alaartava Windwake, an efficient female elf. She is a warrior who is seeing the city.
- Mick Harman, an insecure female lycanthrope. She is a barbarian who is finding a missing artifact.
- Tilzer, a contrarian female troglodyte. She is an adept who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Surpka, a contrarian female troglodyte. She is a wizard who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Shubbu Neckcracker, a cautious female bugbear. She is a bard who is here to destroy a rumor.
These establishments worthy of mention in Camlag:
- The Fumbling Eagle Book Smith [+]
- The Gutted Bucket Harnesses [+]
- The Deepwater Alicorn Temple [+]
- The Blue Days Shop [+]
- The Master Lion Inc. [+]
- The Dirty Hen City Guard [+]
- The Shining Beauty Book Smith [+]
- The Wobblin' Crow Roofing [+]
- The Playful Bunch Hostel [+]
- The Twisted House Shoppe [+]
- The Marbled Fox Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Wand Youth Hostel [+]
- The Fat Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Great Days Sheath Store [+]
- The Voluptuous Lotus Farm [+]