- Pop. Estimate: 2,607
- Children: 10.66% (278)
- Elderly: 25.47% (664)
- 936 half-dwarf (35.9%)
- 801 halfling (30.7%)
- 449 dwarf (17.2%)
- 201 elf (7.7%)
- 160 gnome (6.1%)
- 33 other (1.2%)
- 27 half-elf (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 108 Businesses
- 350 Specialists
- 329 Residences
Ellstow is known for the following resources:
- A magical battle field inhabited by vampire kittens that are avoided by zombies.
- Paltry timber forests that are feared by locals. Bradr Ghosttstomach said somoeone said someone found piles of diamonds in a dungeon.
- Many chinchilla colonies that are avoided by locals. One might find bags of small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Paltry fruit fields that are hunted by kittens.
- In times past, an old man haunted the swamps once a year. They say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
- In times past, a lich named Khalzin wandered the field when the moon is new. Folks say that if you caught him, you will be killed unless you offer a sacrifice.
- Legends tell of Joe's Needle, a cursed needle with the knack to summon demons. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In the days of yore, a wizard named Fliagani roamed the world when the moon is new and was drawn towards those that wronged others. They say that if you face him, you will be stricken deaf.
- In olden times, a wizard named Xrerm hunted the region when the wind blows from the south. Folks say that if you caught her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome darkmantles required. Reward is a secret. Contact Kus Rantdoom.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No previous experience required. Contact Dot.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Reward available. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Chalananae Jadewind if intrigued.
- A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Thorbin Leadbattler.
- Bored? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Besula Spiritspire.
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Balag Oilknee.
- A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gheal heh Khalzor if interested.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Zhagt Armcracker.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Borkon Lumberbreaker.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Jo Brien to learn more.
- Wanted: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to background check. Contact Mick Jameore.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen lucky stone. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Waerall.
- Micke Stoton is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted courtier. He appears helpful.
- Gavita Wobbjet is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled social worker. She appears outlandish.
- Adahiaanae Orleweaver is a male elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled salter. He appears intimidating.
- Grumkon Uglysmasher is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled doctor. He appears accusatory.
- Tol Laughinglady is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled engineer. She appears patriotic.
- Grimag Rustsmith is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled cobbler. He appears violent.
- Torson Fuseblast is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled coach driver. She appears violent.
- Chalananae Hawkweaver is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled plasterer. She appears chatty.
- Gwalenai Auvreawalker is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled porter. He appears efficient.
- Adada Hairybrook is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre rugmaker. He appears scattered.
- Ulgan Earthtoe is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre spicemerchant. She appears quiet.
- Thorrin Rubysmelter is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent roofer. She appears egotistical.
- Balnir Dragonmill is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked chandler. She appears giddy.
- Elly Bandaeye is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled bookbinder. She appears contrarian.
- Throril Bronzemill is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent astrologer. She appears prejudiced.
- Delrigiyn Freanichaser, a mopey male elf. He is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Allirette Gyrofuel, a vengeful male gnome. He is a monk who is seeing the city.
- Adattars Winterborne, a drunken male elf. He is a bard who is doing something nefarious.
- Elhiaaen Melithsky, a contrarian male elf. He is a fighter who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Borag Bronzedoor, a gambling female dwarf. She is a monk who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Rrogluk Backnor, a shifty male half-orc. He is a warrior who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Benellda Bolgerfield, a forgetful female halfling. She is a barbarian who is here to buy spices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Ellstow:
- The Refuge Crate Correctional Centre [+]
- The Drunken Days Jewelers [+]
- The Six Princess Dry Dock [+]
- The Gritty Pony Wharf [+]
- The Wobbly Halflings Lodge [+]
- The Wet Mug Meat Handlers [+]
- The Frozen Princess of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Grimy Frog Pottery House [+]
- The Six Twins Dock Company [+]
- The Robber Three Inc. [+]
- The Fermented Wand Inc. [+]
- The Dry Nomad Shoppe [+]
- The Fat Hatchet Inc. [+]
- The Sterling Friends Studio [+]
- The Guinea Pony Leather Goods [+]