- Pop. Estimate: 629
- Children: 26.39% (166)
- Elderly: 14.15% (89)
- 546 human (86.8%)
- 82 half-dwarf (13%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 69 Residences
LeCarlains is known for the following resources:
- Many amber deposits that are feared by children. Jam Rosenville said somoeone said someone found piles of iron maidens buried near there.
- A haunted mine inhabited by defenseless scorpions that are avoided by magic users. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Darhiathil's Amulet, a legendary amulet with the ability to summon angels. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Amagold's Beans, a unique beans with the capability to find any item. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Hew's Beans, a possessed beans with the knack to dominate others. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must be quick on your feet. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Erlenlas Morninggale.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Discretion required. Contact Khonab Skullnor.
- Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact Kilpne.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ceelak for more details.
- Needed: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Broten Rantdoom to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome mephits required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Halvarinne Arkeneamist.
- A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact S'hoorssen ahn S'heral.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Vothzer to learn more.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Tolborndo Fastsister.
- Barrun Graniteblood is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre priest. He appears pious.
- Jamic Burhouse is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre teamster. She appears lonely.
- Danic Berield is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent woodworker. She appears territorial.
- Thororin Armorfighter is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled ship captain. She appears insecure.
- Snorrun Warsmith is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled chickenbutcher. He appears apologetic.
- Throbor Suntower is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent woodworker. She appears melancholy.
- Jamey Danley is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled watercarrier. She appears apologetic.
- Joe Briinson is a male human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled weaver. He appears worrying.
- Jo Benster is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned carpenter. He appears intimidating.
- Jo Harmell is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned pastrycook. She appears mopey.
- Danic Franccroft is a female human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled specialty smith. She appears scattered.
- Porzer, a grieving male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Drobin Rustbaker, a jolly male deep dwarf. He is a bard who is finding a missing friend.
- Gab Tiddlybit, a giddy male gnome. He is a commoner who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Flutra, a boastful male mindflayer. He is a cleric who is doing something questionable.
- Tom Wobbbun, a smug male gnome. He is a wizard who is traveling with an expidition.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeCarlains:
- The Musty Bunch [+]
- The Slumbering Beauty Study [+]
- The Bottomless Wagon Fish House [+]
- The Guinea Ulcer Leather Goods [+]
- The Burly Weasels Postal Service [+]
- The Glaring Widowers Inc. [+]
- The Elegant Yawning Wares [+]
- The Mad Cat Shop [+]
- The Screaming Hammer Timberyard [+]
- The Tipsy Giant Supplies [+]
- The Wiley Beauty Shop [+]