- Pop. Estimate: 457
- Children: 11.60% (53)
- Elderly: 24.73% (113)
- 336 ogre (73.5%)
- 83 orc (18.1%)
- 20 hobgoblin (4.3%)
- 10 lizardfolk (2.1%)
- 7 troglodyte (1.5%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 8 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 60 Residences
Dermsti is known for the following resources:
- Fresh rubber plantations that are avoided by gru. The locals speak of a chest containing gold buried near there.
- An ancient tower inhabited by wild beavers that are feared by travelers.
- Plentiful tame scorpion beds that are feared by unicorns. Rumors tell of piles of monkey wrenches in a well.
- A long time ago, an old woman roamed the field. Some say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then turn you into a mouse.
- Way back when, an old man hunted the town and was drawn towards those that wronged others. They say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- In olden times, the royals of Kanary thrived. Things were quiet, but one day a minotaur named Prarthul took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to stop the minotaur, but failed miserably. Along came a nervous orc named Kutg Legsnapper, who was an expert bowman. Kutg had a plan to trick the minotaur by killing the minotaur while she slept. When Kutg Legsnapper faced the minotaur, Kutg Legsnapper defeated Prarthul and rescued Kanary.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the townsfolk of Laurendorf thrived. Things were always nice, but one day a demon named Got took over the town. The townsfolk tried to stop the demon, but didn't get close. Along came a gnome named Beank Electrotonk, who was a sneaky thief. Beank had a plan to trick the demon by using magic to banish it. When Beank Electrotonk faced the demon, Beank Electrotonk killed the demon and rescued the hostages.
- Long ago, the royals of Blanchfalls lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Goap Eaglesnout the serial killer destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to kill Goap Eaglesnout, but were caught. Along came a nervous halfling named Comaida Greenspan, who was a valiant knight. Comaida had a plan to trick the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Comaida Greenspan faced the serial killer, Comaida Greenspan defeated Goap Eaglesnout and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Looking for work? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Ilartlas Bladerunner.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen artifact. Must be a quick learner. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Poda Slowley for further details.
- Help! Khalzin teh Yerzin has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Dot if intrigued.
- dungeon goop tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Donic Petrling.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen golden skill. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Pat.
- Someone stole my chalice. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Malgrimne Overtender if interested.
- Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ghabel Eagleroot.
- Ghrig is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mocked pastrycook. He appears patriotic.
- Nbus Foulwiser is a female hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre shoemaker. She appears exhausted.
- Porraz is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled engineer. She appears accusatory.
- Anka is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent handyman. She appears giddy.
- Dush Rockmane is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled baker. He appears conspirational.
- Doduk Rocksnout is a male ogre who is known in the city as being a mediocre coach driver. He appears patronizing.
- Dim Necknor is a male orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled tanner. He appears healthy.
- Ghaap Bearclaw is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled watercarrier. He appears helpful.
- Ans is a male troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled jeweler. He appears helpful.
- Harter, a greedy male mindflayer. He is a druid who is cleaning out a slum.
- Abanalai Dewleaf, a patronizing male drow. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a trader.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dermsti:
- The Prancing Thunderbird Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Knotted Clowns Inc. [+]
- The Wet Wine Butchers [+]
- The Sterling Friends Studio [+]
- The Splintered Pig Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Cat Hostel [+]
- The Severed Song Candle Maker [+]
- The Plaid Axe Hostel [+]
- The Slaughtered Axehandle Inc. [+]