- Pop. Estimate: 3,518
- Children: 12.42% (437)
- Elderly: 24.25% (853)
- 2,132 gnome (60.6%)
- 947 half-elf (26.9%)
- 268 dwarf (7.6%)
- 92 elf (2.6%)
- 43 other (1.2%)
- 36 half-orc (1%)
- 1 Districts
- 121 Businesses
- 482 Specialists
- 443 Residences
Libertydef is known for the following resources:
- A blessed grave yard inhabited by carnivorous spiders that are visited frequently by zombies. Joes Briston said rumors tell of a stash of penis sheathes buried near there.
- Many dangerous chinchilla colonies that are visited frequently by wenches. One might find a stash of silver in a well.
- Rock salt fields that are hunted by locals.
- Rich rubber plantations that are avoided by witches.
- In olden times, a spirit named Porkaro hunted the fields. They say that if you confront her, you will die within 24 hours.
- A long time ago, the constable of Belledun lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day an evil lich named Yerzor seh S'hoorzin stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to kill Yerzor seh S'hoorzin, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Xainus Armiak, who was a skilled storyteller. Xainus had the thought to slay the lich by killing the lich while she slept. When Xainus Armiak faced the lich, Xainus Armiak defeated Yerzor seh S'hoorzin.
- Long, long ago, an old man frequented the region. People say that the old man will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In olden times, a Boogyman haunted the fields. They say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Years ago, a monster named Wou'toor haunted the world and was drawn towards those that wronged others. People say that if you caught him, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen magic candle. Reward available. Contact Balbul Lionfinger.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rust rats required. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xremt Darkkill.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shovel. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Guild membership required. Contact Argar Lightninggoblet.
- Needed: Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. No previous experience required. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Abahiaaen Jadeeye.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Contact Sszrc for more information.
- Wanted: Koten Blademaw has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Must submit to background check. Contact Drobor Opalback.
- Help Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Carson Thermotonk.
- Bored? Someone stole my statue. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Faelantel Skyarrow.
- Required: unknown potion tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Must submit to magical scrutiny. May include some hazards. Contact Adador Smartaxe for further details.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Gugan Oakmane.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ghrizer if intrigued.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tbor Laughhand.
- Bounty for homuncului, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Elartiyn Riverchaser.
- Arnvin Wizzsprocket is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled wagoneer. He appears worrying.
- Nimuh Legbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled cobbler. He appears thick.
- James Broer is an androgynous half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled collier. It appears guarded.
- Yornir Bronzekeep is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent ship captain. She appears lonely.
- Mick Martingham is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled undertaker. He appears melancholy.
- Tul Greaseblast is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled roofer. He appears mocking.
- Aleelllas Dirthshield is a female elf who is known in the world as being a mocked entertainer. She appears jolly.
- Nin Wobbgauge is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a mediocre ostler. He appears guarded.
- Skagan Crystalvault is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked jailer. He appears apologetic.
- Gaehialas Firesorrow is a female elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled pursemaker. She appears unreliable.
- Droond Pearlsmelter is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned shoemaker. She appears flirtatious.
- Gargan Kindtun is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre mercer. She appears forgetful.
- Elalanaen Hlaeleaf is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent barber. He appears attentive.
- Done MacClayton is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled mason. She appears healthy.
- Chaellinne Hlaegrove is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled butcher. She appears deluded.
- Kiava Cogglebolt is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent woodcarver. He appears xenophobic.
- Ghubdog Backripper, a deluded male half-orc. He is a wizard who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Bon Tinkersprocket, a patriotic male gnome. He is a warrior who is here to buy slaves.
- Gaerigtars Duskglider, a thick female elf. She is an expert who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Zrobga Armcrusher, a nihilistic male half-orc. He is a warrior who is here to buy spices.
- Mickey Simonerton, a sick male half-orc. He is a commoner who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Dones Robertridge, an authoritarian male human. He is an aristocrat who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Mick Braridge, a skeptical male half-elf. He is an aristocrat who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
These establishments worthy of mention in Libertydef:
- The Drinking Priest Arena [+]
- The Black Wine Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Lion General Goods [+]
- The Violent Fox Inc. [+]
- The Oiled Dog Bags [+]
- The Burning Tower Package Delivery [+]
- The Hilltop Knife Shoppe [+]
- The Dreaming Willow Clinic [+]
- The Screaming Friends Timberyard [+]
- The Wobbling Cup Roofing [+]
- The Smiling Hatchet Sweet House [+]
- The Whistling Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Wagon Harnesses [+]
- The Wooden Well Hostel [+]
- The Belching Swagger Shoppe [+]
- The Musty Yawning Inc. [+]