- Pop. Estimate: 2,932
- Children: 32.74% (960)
- Elderly: 9.72% (285)
- 1,346 half-dwarf (45.9%)
- 414 dwarf (14.1%)
- 411 gnome (14%)
- 370 human (12.6%)
- 338 half-orc (11.5%)
- 30 halfling (1%)
- 23 other (0.7%)
- 4 Districts
- 112 Businesses
- 390 Specialists
- 359 Residences
Belleary is known for the following resources:
- A haunted fort inhabited by poisonous chinchillas that are avoided by locals. The locals speak of a chest containing iron maidens in a well.
- Tame beaver colonies that are hunted by magic users.
- Kangaroo mobs that are visited frequently by vampires. One might find a chest containing monkey wrenches buried near there.
- An old grave yard inhabited by tame woodpeckers that are hunted by wenches.
- In times past, a wizard named S'heral roamed the region. Folks say that if you see him, you will be eaten alive.
- Years ago, a Boogyman lingered in the fields. Commoners say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing relic. We suspect imps are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Contact Balond Bluemansion.
- Help Needed: non-lethal poison tester wanted. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Aesellanae Fairseeker.
- Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Donic Francgan.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome darkmantles required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Elly Thornroarer.
- I'm looking for rare carniverous butterflies, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Drobor Smartback.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jo Roseidge.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact Aeslaninne Aleanrunner.
- Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Guild membership required. Contact Trellrall for more information.
- I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Merpne.
- Help! Looking for work? beaky brain monsters-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Marga Masilg.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Accidental Death insurance required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Khalal heh S'heral if intrigued.
- Klud Backripper has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Tgunk Damnhost to learn more.
- Thororin Starboot is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent innkeeper. He appears scattered.
- Ninley Greasejet is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled navigator. She appears smitten.
- Krorub Armcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled adventurer. He appears fashion concious.
- Doney Sheleton is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted wine seller. He appears grieving.
- Dav Petrerson is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted roofer. He appears lovelorn.
- Shaman Ozzuzg Neckripper is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled pastrycook. It appears cowed.
- Falrin Clawfoot is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled forester. He appears patriotic.
- Snordin Coldtable is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted scribe. He appears mopey.
- Davic Sheston is a male human who is known in the world as being a renowned plasterer. He appears flirtatious.
- Daney Antonewicz is a male human who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled tinker. He appears outlandish.
- Fal Sirearrow is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled harness maker. He appears pacifistic.
- Mallin Tiddlybit is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled banker. He appears smug.
- Jo Greennson is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled sheriff. He appears egotistical.
- Morbor Paperfounder is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled sculptor. She appears loud.
- Gargan Bitterfist is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent teacher. She appears pacifistic.
- Eldo Slyhead, a cowed male halfling. He is a wizard who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Grimag Hawkchisel, a forbidding female dwarf. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Danic Davidield, a battle-ready male half-dwarf. He is a ranger who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Ninva Gyrogauge, a cowed female gnome. She is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Belleary:
- The Fiery Hatchet Shop [+]
- The Tired Fox Supplies [+]
- The Splintered Bunch Healing House [+]
- The Murdered Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Ugly Flask Builders [+]
- The Rolling Clowns Chop House [+]
- The Old Wagonhouse Bows R Us [+]
- The Twin Darkroot Shoppe [+]
- The Whistling Crate Inc. [+]
- The Frozen Devil Fine Books [+]
- The Olde Grog Purse Shop [+]
- The Mulled Toad Beer Garden [+]
- The Vulgar Turkey Furs [+]
- The Greasy Hall Sheath Store [+]
- The Randy Eagle Amory [+]