- Pop. Estimate: 1,211
- Children: 18.00% (218)
- Elderly: 20.23% (245)
- 399 half-orc (32.9%)
- 285 gnome (23.5%)
- 199 other (16.4%)
- 194 half-dwarf (16%)
- 83 half-elf (6.8%)
- 37 human (3%)
- 14 dwarf (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 136 Specialists
- 143 Residences
LeCoraltop is known for the following resources:
- A new castle inhabited by vampire chinchillas that are visited frequently by vampires. Ababor Warbeard said one might find a chest containing copper in a nearby pit.
- A creepy gazebo inhabited by poisonous beavers that are hunted by kittens.
- Scarce bat clouds that are hunted by gru.
- In times gone by, a witch lingered in the field. Commoners say that the witch will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Legends tell of Mickry's Shoes, a cursed shoes with the ability to answer any question. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Long ago, the villagers of Saint Gullden lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day Ghessen fe Ghessen the serial killer took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to kill Ghessen fe Ghessen, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Coda Quetfingers, who was a skilled storyteller. Coda had the thought to slay the serial killer by making a wager with Ghessen fe Ghessen. When Coda Quetfingers faced the serial killer, Coda Quetfingers banished Ghessen fe Ghessen and rescued the hostages.
- Years ago, a witch frequented the field and was drawn towards misbehaving children. People say that the witch will ask for your help, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Errigava Summerrose.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Fat.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be clean. Contact Don Blackerton for more details.
- Looking for work? cockatrices-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ghush Skullcracker if interested.
- Needed: A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Special attire required. Reward is a secret. Contact Ellanava Oakleaf for more information.
- boxing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Thratzah Skullsnapper for more details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Posh Oxnut for more information.
- Someone stole my ring of Cerobleh. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Larlantars Softweaver if intrigued.
- I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Larartlas Heartseeker.
- Barbarian seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Arn Greasefuel.
- A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Danic Casey.
- Jun Gyrowink is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre cooper. She appears quiet.
- Done Berett is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled ship captain. He appears pious.
- Davey Antonson is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent saddler. She appears vengeful.
- LeJoey Shenson is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled ostler. He appears quiet.
- Mickes Robertford is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent porter. She appears worrying.
- Arnva Electrosprocket is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled potter. He appears mopey.
- Skabor Papertoe is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted teacher. She appears impatient.
- Thugb Legcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled smith. He appears forgetful.
- Jamry Braman is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled innkeeper. She appears mopey.
- Aesartanae Feathermight is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled sage. She appears jesterly.
- Sorab Bonenor is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mocked astrologer. He appears worrying.
- Gav Electroscope is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled astrologer. She appears loud.
- Done Briore is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled sage. He appears conspirational.
- Yorond Strongsword is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled coach driver. He appears unreliable.
- Khalzin fe Ghezin, a mopey female lizardfolk. She is a rogue who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Yerzor teh Gheal, a prejudiced male lizardfolk. He is an aristocrat who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Aeslenlleu Mistrunner, a skeptical male elf. He is an adept who is here to buy spices.
- Surpra, a gosipy male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Droz Bonenor The Brave, a fashion concious male orc. He is an adept who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Aggas Earthmane, an apologetic male minotaur. He is a warrior who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Dartlas Auvreamoon, an apologetic female elf. She is a ranger who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Kog Bladestomach, a territorial female goblin. She is an expert who is here to destroy an artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeCoraltop:
- The Elegant Wagon Wares [+]
- The Slippery Rouge Cloth [+]
- The Lost Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Flying Fireplace General Goods [+]
- The Hungry Mug House of Law [+]
- The Chipped Princess Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Friends Healers [+]
- The Thirsty Twins Worship House [+]
- The Old Dwarves Bows R Us [+]
- The Red Hole Gaol [+]
- The Screaming Frog Lumberyard [+]
- The Cloven Frog Inc. [+]
- The Merry Giant Pub [+]
- The Dew Heart Force [+]