- Pop. Estimate: 2,204
- Children: 35.89% (791)
- Elderly: 7.49% (165)
- 620 half-orc (28.1%)
- 485 gnome (22%)
- 417 elf (18.9%)
- 331 half-elf (15%)
- 254 dwarf (11.5%)
- 56 human (2.5%)
- 41 other (1.8%)
- 6 Districts
- 99 Businesses
- 286 Specialists
- 280 Residences
Klemvale is known for the following resources:
- An old fort inhabited by carnivorous kittens that are visited frequently by unicorns. Adabul Onyxarm said one might dig up a chest containing iron maidens buried near there.
- A blessed fort inhabited by tame chinchillas that are hunted by travelers.
- Abundant tame kangaroo mobs that are feared by gru. The locals speak of a stash of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- Substantial tame bee hives that are frequented by vampires. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing copper in a dungeon.
- Long ago, a monster named Thrubgug hunted the streets before dawn. They say that if you see her, you will be eaten alive unless you pay a tribute.
- In days gone by, a serial killer named Yeral hunted the streets before dawn. They say that if you caught her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Mormir Grandshoulder.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Elavartel Stillblade for more details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Illvaraen Baequiborne.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Ada Cobblebit to learn more.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Reward available. Contact Aeslanaen Longears.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Ghriraz.
- Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Codurg Youngsplitter.
- Missing ring of wishes. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickry Giacobrook.
- Help! Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Obgl Neckcrusher to learn more.
- Missing shovel. We suspect gremlins are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Daney Goodman.
- Bored? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Contact Vesstra.
- Bored? I have cockatrices in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Skadin Gravelfinger.
- Mick Briridge is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent sheriff. He appears homesick.
- Jo Greenall is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre cutler. He appears lovelorn.
- Brogar Honorgoblet is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled tanner. He appears deluded.
- Joe Corill is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre bowyer. He appears mopey.
- Mickes Whitll is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted bounty hunter. She appears conspirational.
- Erellava Wintergrove is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent scribe. She appears sick.
- Darttars Starriver is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned good samaritan. She appears resentful.
- Davey Antonield is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent wagoneer. He appears skeptical.
- Grumgin Strongbattler is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled copyist. He appears drunken.
- Kiatsy Cobblewink is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a mocked smith. She appears accusatory.
- Dav Goodngham is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled bookseller. He appears fatalistic.
- Larelllas Shadowheart is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled tavern. She appears attentive.
- Thorag Marblehead is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted pursemaker. She appears forgetful.
- Alalanssa Dryearform is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled furrier. She appears intimidating.
- Shokuh Bonenor is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled magic dealer. He appears conspirational.
- Grunag Wavehair, a nervous male dwarf. He is a cleric who is traveling with an expidition.
- Dave Blackliffe, an impatient male half-elf. He is a commoner who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Joey Barsford, a worrying female human. She is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Davry MacDansford, a fatalistic female half-elf. She is an aristocrat who is seeking dishonest work.
- Filtlleu Summergleam, an attentive female elf. She is a monk who is following a message from an angel.
- Dan Marfield, a worrying female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is traveling with an expidition.
- Ilylanai Hlaehand, an exhausted female elf. She is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Micke Danngham, a gambling androgynous human. It is a sorcerer who is finding work as a healer.
These establishments worthy of mention in Klemvale:
- The Merry Weasels Brewery [+]
- The Short Whisper Shoppe [+]
- The Blue Demon Scribe [+]
- The Short Helix Book Smith [+]
- The Fermented Dwarves Shop [+]
- The Murdered Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Yellow Oarhouse Dumping Ground [+]
- The Divine Virgin Clinic [+]
- The Wanton Clowns Grave Diggers [+]
- The Wrong Riverside Garbage Lot [+]
- The Vulgar Tree Furs [+]
- The Mad Flame Word Smiths [+]
- The Angry Rouge Shoppe [+]
- The Orange Cesspit Shoppe [+]
- The Rolling Clowns Inc. [+]