- Pop. Estimate: 715
- Children: 41.40% (296)
- Elderly: 3.50% (25)
- 613 human (85.7%)
- 60 elf (8.3%)
- 34 half-elf (4.7%)
- 8 other (1.1%)
- 3 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 86 Residences
Callland is known for the following resources:
- Paltry palm oil trees that are visited frequently by children. Rumors tell of a stash of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- Endangered new cork trees that are frequented by children. One might find a chest containing platinum in a dungeon.
- Paltry tame quail bevies that are feared by townspeople. Merm Ogremaw said one might find a chest containing iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- In the days of yore, a dragon named Mugb roamed the region before dawn and was drawn towards thieves. Commoners say that if you face her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tbegd Brainrender.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dragtorg Armkiller for further details.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jo Marster if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? I'm looking for rare carniverous butterflies, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Throrin Dwarfcask.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. References required. Contact Broag Copperroad.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Brerm Damngloom.
- I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Zhobosh Headbreaker.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact S'hoorzor fe S'hoorzor if intrigued.
- Someone stole my goat. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bromir Crunchhead.
- Aesvarava Melithfeather is a female elf who is known in the city as being a decent teamster. She appears efficient.
- Don Buron is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled tinker. He appears greedy.
- Dave Burley is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent artist. She appears skeptical.
- Alanalai Hawkriver is a male elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled harness maker. He appears outlandish.
- Mickes Danston is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled illuminator. She appears violent.
- Jamey Briield is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled weaponsmith. She appears thick.
- Dav Tramtt is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled bleacher. She appears melancholy.
- Mick Petrnson is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled teamster. She appears mopey.
- Dane Castfield is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled woodseller. He appears intimidated.
- Abavariyn Wishlight is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted hatmaker. She appears resentful.
- Danry Ferliffe is a female human who is known in the region as being a mediocre engineer. She appears egotistical.
- Rbadr Rantbasher, a territorial female bugbear. She is a bard who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Yormir Grayhunter, a contrarian female half-dwarf. She is a paladin who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Ilyhiaaen Brightmight, a nervous male oddball. He is a barbarian who is finding a missing nemesis.
- Doap Oakfang, a gosipy female oddball. She is an expert who is seeing the world.
- Perdi Oldden, a drunken male halfling. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Tmunk Bigdeath, an embittered female hobgoblin. She is a wizard who is finding work as a spy.
- Dagan Rockmane, a jesterly male ogre. He is a ranger who is seeking revenge.
These establishments worthy of mention in Callland:
- The Nomadic Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Deepwater Flame Inc. [+]
- The Shallow Tree Lumber Mill [+]
- The Wobbling Knife Roofing [+]
- The Tired Monkey Enchanters [+]
- The Yellow Wand Waste Site [+]
- The Drunken Elf Jewelers [+]
- The Lost Riverside Inc. [+]
- The Angry Mead Shoppe [+]
- The Smithy Beauty Shop [+]
- The Wistful Flame Outlet [+]