- Pop. Estimate: 4,107
- Children: 13.15% (540)
- Elderly: 23.74% (975)
- 1,467 gnome (35.7%)
- 1,068 human (26%)
- 805 elf (19.6%)
- 674 half-dwarf (16.4%)
- 51 other (1.2%)
- 42 half-orc (1%)
- 6 Districts
- 129 Businesses
- 588 Specialists
- 495 Residences
Airbridge is known for the following resources:
- A new fort inhabited by poisonous quails that are hunted by townspeople. The locals speak of piles of monkey wrenches in a well.
- Vast spider clusters that are hunted by vampires. One might dig up a chest containing saphires in a tomb nearby.
- An old gazebo inhabited by carnivorous kittens that are feared by magic users. The locals speak of piles of gold in a nearby pit.
- Vast old guano deposits that are frequented by kittens. Somoeone said someone found piles of iron maidens buried near there.
- In days gone by, the townsfolk of Finfalls Hold lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil lich named Khalzin ahn Khalzor slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Khalzin ahn Khalzor, but were caught. Along came a loud lizardfolk named S'heral teh S'herzin, who was an expert bowman. S'heral had a plan to trick the lich by using magic to banish it. When S'heral teh S'herzin faced the lich, S'heral teh S'herzin killed the lich.
- In the olden days, a spirit named Mbok stalked the streets. Commoners say that if you see him, you will be driven mad.
- In the days of yore, a hag wandered the world when the wind blows from the east. Folks say that the hag will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- In times past, a wizard named Doduk roamed the town and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that if you face her, you will be driven mad.
- In times gone by, the villagers of Eisendef lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day an evil serial killer named Waere destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came a half-orc named Donry Martirough, who was a sneaky thief. Donry had a plan to trick the serial killer by causing a distraction while others struck. When Donry Martirough faced the serial killer, Donry Martirough defeated Waere.
Job Postings [-]
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Falbin Coalmail.
- A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Nop.
- Help Needed: Bored? whiskey tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wot.
- Looking for work? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Argin Hawkcrown.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Raggrog Neckcracker.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kilrc if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must not smell. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Adadeda Overfellow for more details.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Special attire required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ulrun Copperbread.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bottle of wine. Reward available. Contact Halhiaiyn Heartblaze.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gwaelltel Everglow.
- Required: A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Perne Rainone.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gaeartlas Softbough for further details.
- Need a change of pace? wine tester wanted. Must be quick on your feet. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Hewdan Cogglewink.
- Tullita Tinkerscope is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent blacksmith. He appears giddy.
- Babvin Triggerbolt is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent smith. He appears giddy.
- Chalanssa Goldendew is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled courtier. He appears impatient.
- Daves Morman is a male human who is known in the region as being a gifted plasterer. He appears skeptical.
- Jamry Greenstone is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent tailor. He appears intimidating.
- Ilynalanae Heartwater is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent wine seller. She appears nihilistic.
- Alalanai Longglider is a male elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre woodseller. He appears egotistical.
- Doney Dilham is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent brewer. He appears melancholy.
- Alehiaanae Norrewing is a male elf who is known in the region as being a renowned bucklemaker. He appears intimidated.
- Nin Tinkerbit is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled handyman. She appears territorial.
- Bablin Rockettonk is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled glassmaker. He appears shifty.
- Kodash Backcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled pursemaker. She appears mocking.
- Filriglleu Wishlight is a female elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled weaver. She appears apologetic.
- Krogbub Headbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a skilled actor. She appears mocking.
- Dane Staerson is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled physician. She appears flirtatious.
- Gabson Gearfiz is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent vintner. He appears patronizing.
- Ilvaraen Floralbow, a pious male elf. He is a sorcerer who is here to destroy a rumor.
- S'herssen ahn Khalssen, a giddy male lizardfolk. He is a wizard who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Grimrun Bloodtracker, a trusting female dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is doing something impossible.
- Tgus Ogremaw, a forbidding male goblin. He is an expert who is finding work as a spy.
- Don VanColter, a thick male half-elf. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Skadal Gravelankle, an embittered female deep dwarf. She is a bard who is finding work as a merchant.
- Tilkaro, an idealistic female troglodyte. She is a wizard who is following a message from an angel.
- Ceezer, a beligerent male troglodyte. He is a fighter who is fleeing debtors.
- Haarigiyn Skyrose, a helpful male drow. He is a fighter who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Malgrim Healthyhill, a thick androgynous oddball. It is a paladin who is fleeing a natural disaster.
- Yordor Smartmoor, a helpful male dwarf. He is an expert who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in Airbridge:
- The Wiley Harpoon Store [+]
- The Wiley Octopus Store [+]
- The Seven Elves Candle Maker [+]
- The Screaming Flask Timberyard [+]
- The Singing Heart Bindary [+]
- The Twin Grog Shoppe [+]
- The Oiled Dwarves Bags [+]
- The Fiery Badger Shoppe [+]
- The Angry Stump Shoppe [+]
- The Whistling Troll Inc. [+]
- The Master Devil Barrels [+]
- The Naughty Well Gloves [+]
- The Ripped Fig Inc. [+]
- The Victorious Helix Inc. [+]
- The Honest Yawning Druggist [+]
- The Wobbly Demon Hostel [+]