- Pop. Estimate: 2,337
- Children: 34.15% (798)
- Elderly: 8.73% (204)
- 1,552 half-orc (66.4%)
- 489 gnome (20.9%)
- 269 human (11.5%)
- 26 half-dwarf (1.1%)
- 1 other (0%)
- 8 Districts
- 101 Businesses
- 296 Specialists
- 269 Residences
Saint Clarkdine is known for the following resources:
- A new shrine inhabited by poisonous bees that are feared by travelers. One might find bags of silver in a tomb nearby.
- An old tower inhabited by tame kittens that are feared by gru. Rumors tell of a chest containing diamonds in a well.
- Rich dangerous scorpion beds that are avoided by gru. Wizley Tiddlyjet said one might find bags of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, a Boogyman hunted the field during a red moon. They say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Legends tell of Xterm's Deck of cards, a legendary deck of cards with the power to answer any question. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dave Stoerson.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Ghun Mokcracker.
- Help! Bounty for rats, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Brobor Tigermill for further details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'hoorzor ahn Khalzin.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalzin fe Gheal.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact Mibzog Skullbreaker.
- Help! seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Xromn Metalbeast.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Blodd Mokripper for further details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Elalantel Gysseblaze.
- Missing gemstone. We suspect cockatrices are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickes Francmell.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khalal heh Yerzor.
- Need a change of pace? Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Zrogl Skullsnapper.
- Ghozah Armkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled porter. She appears fashion concious.
- Dones Clayville is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned brewer. He appears giddy.
- Tomeno Electroscope is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled laborer. She appears intimidated.
- Joe VanGreenville is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tinker. He appears thick.
- Jam MacRoseley is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent cartwright. He appears jolly.
- Davry Blackin is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre weaver. She appears fatalistic.
- Throdin Tinmail is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled professor. He appears sick.
- Mickes Davidore is a female human who is known in the region as being a skilled woodworker. She appears violent.
- Gabnk Triggerbit is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent armorer. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Bab Tiddlytonk is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled porter. She appears attentive.
- Donry MacBrownwood is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled potter. She appears cowed.
- Dan Corrough is a female human who is known in the world as being a decent artist. She appears attentive.
- Blun Backnor is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a gifted chandler. He appears vengeful.
- Sodu Headcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mocked shipwright. He appears contrarian.
- Jory Burard is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre butcher. She appears thick.
- Filvaranae Cyredwake, an idealistic male elf. He is a ranger who is finding a missing map.
- Gorgar Greaseycairn, a drunken female dwarf. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Mick Giacoerley, a gambling male half-dwarf. He is a warrior who is doing something amazing.
- Adanalava Sunblaze, an apologetic male elf. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Morond Oilsapper, a gambling male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is seeking honest work.
- Elel Flowale, an intimidated female halfling. She is a monk who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Arnxie Cobbletonk, a flirtatious male gnome. He is a druid who is here to destroy a misconception.
These establishments worthy of mention in Saint Clarkdine:
- The Mangy Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Leaping Willow Glass Crafters [+]
- The Violet Grog Stockyard [+]
- The Oiled Baiter Bags [+]
- The Ugly Urchin Designs [+]
- The Drifting Ulcer Arena [+]
- The Robber Silver Inc. [+]
- The Lascivious Three Inc. [+]
- The Dry Bunk Shop [+]
- The Colored Well Dry Goods [+]
- The Elegant Bucket Wares [+]
- The Crossed Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Thirsty Cock Temple [+]
- The Wanton Frog Night Smiths [+]
- The Singing Bill Bindary [+]