- Pop. Estimate: 1,063
- Children: 19.38% (206)
- Elderly: 19.19% (204)
- 1,049 half-elf (98.6%)
- 14 other (1.3%)
- 7 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 113 Residences
DeDownber is known for the following resources:
- A blessed cave inhabited by vampire bees that are avoided by unicorns. Ellentars Featherleaf said rumors tell of bags of copper in a nearby pit.
- Many crow murders that are frequented by kittens.
- Primal pigment banks that are hunted by kittens. Mickey Frangton said rumors tell of bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Many years ago, a serial killer named Kilrc roamed the town during a full moon and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that if you touch him, you will be stricken blind.
- Way back when, the constable of North Kamwell thrived. Things were always nice, but one day an evil devil named Tilg slayed a local hero. The constable tried to kill Tilg, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Grumgar Saltsmith, who was a skilled storyteller. Grumgar had an idea to slay the devil by making a wager with Tilg. When Grumgar Saltsmith faced the devil, Grumgar Saltsmith killed the devil.
- In the days of yore, a dragon named Tun hunted the field. They say that if you touch him, you will be killed.
- Legends tell of Balmir's Cat, a cursed cat with the knack to find any item. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Rogue seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact S'herzin heh S'herzor.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Snordor Roarslayer.
- Someone stole my holy symbol. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Nusud Bonebreaker.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Beaita Tiddlywink to learn more.
- Help Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. No previous experience required. Contact Wizan Electrofuel.
- Needed: Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Paz.
- stirge-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward available. Contact Dan Casman if interested.
- I have imps in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Chanalava Killeshade for more information.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Larartava Stillfire.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Illnalaen Silentgrove for more information.
- Missing ring of Cerobleh. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Adawan Cobbleblast.
- Mickes Petrne is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent timberwright. She appears authoritarian.
- Darelliyn Starhelm is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre banker. She appears lovelorn.
- Donic Haran is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mocked porter. He appears forbidding.
- Alelanaen Darkshadow is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a legendary undertaker. She appears pacifistic.
- Gaeelllas Cyredhand is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled glassmaker. He appears intimidating.
- Jam Casbrook is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled salter. He appears territorial.
- Alerigava Aleastrike is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent illuminator. He appears giddy.
- Davry Castman is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned dyer. He appears worrying.
- Delvartars Tyrsong is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent beer seller. He appears vengeful.
- Mickes Sheon is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent miller. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Halvartars Silverdew is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked grocer. She appears thick.
- Don Corworth is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled woodseller. She appears fatalistic.
- Mick Chrisley is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre woodseller. It appears resentful.
- Don Davliffe is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled lawyer. He appears guarded.
- Mick Rosenley, a treasure-obsessed male half-elf. He is an aristocrat who is finding work as a merchant.
- Aleartava Frostweaver, a skeptical female half-elf. She is a commoner who is doing something impossible.
- Jam Antoning, a pious female half-elf. She is a rogue who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in DeDownber:
- The Open Bunk Bows R Us [+]
- The Chicken Boar Farmers Market [+]
- The Severed Snake Candle Maker [+]
- The Rusty Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Glaring Thunderbird Inc. [+]
- The Green Badger Pots [+]
- The Grizzly Dragon Docs [+]
- The Open Wagon Fine Bows [+]
- The Elven Days Money Lenders [+]
- The Crossed Urchin Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Oarhouse Inc. [+]
- The Horny Fox Shoppe [+]
- The Tipsy Cloak Supplies [+]
- The Lost Hen Word Smiths [+]