- Pop. Estimate: 614
- Children: 37.30% (229)
- Elderly: 6.35% (39)
- 520 human (84.6%)
- 86 half-orc (14%)
- 8 other (1.3%)
- 1 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 70 Residences
Durkland is known for the following resources:
- Magic vegetable fields that are avoided by travelers. Abatai Hawkwind said one might find a stash of iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- An ancient cave inhabited by carnivorous apes that are visited frequently by vampires.
- An old tower inhabited by defenseless quails that are visited frequently by travelers. Amadeda Cottongalow said one might find bags of penis sheathes in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Tberm's Trident, a possessed trident with the ability to summon angels. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In the olden days, a Pooka stalked the countryside when the wind blows from the north. People say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Someone stole my peg leg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Bardal Lightningback.
- Wanted: dungeon goop tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickes Roberterton to learn more.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Grimrun Drumring for more information.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dellenthil Melithcloak.
- Bored? A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a secret. Contact Malva Fusecog.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a secret. Contact Ozshugh Neckkiller.
- Wanted: Someone stole my chalice. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Rop for more information.
- Looking for work? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a secret. Contact Kuk Laughhost.
- sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Serious inquiries only. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Shaman Mozg Bonecracker for further details.
- Oznakh Bonecracker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a mocked alchemist. He appears exhausted.
- Micke Chrisbrook is an androgynous human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled soldier. It appears helpful.
- DeMicke Cargton is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bucklemaker. He appears guilty.
- Dave Andregan is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre chickenbutcher. She appears forbidding.
- Jo Petrewicz is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a skilled herbalist. He appears grieving.
- Jo Gooderton is a female human who is known in the region as being a mediocre teamster. She appears gambling.
- Joey Whitsone is a male human who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled harness maker. He appears pacifistic.
- Danry Stanwood is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned sage. He appears jolly.
- Dav Roseorth is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent hatmaker. He appears territorial.
- Donic Stoden is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled trader. He appears helpful.
- Donry Roseerley is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled roofer. He appears cautious.
- Daves Wilman, a chatty male half-orc. He is an adept who is seeing the world.
- Don VanMartiden, a gluttonous female half-orc. She is a warrior who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Mickic VanDavidwood, a guilty female human. She is an adept who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
These establishments worthy of mention in Durkland:
- The Elegant Wagonhouse Shop [+]
- The Master Wench Barrels [+]
- The Dancing Friends Inc. [+]
- The Sleepy Road Cloth [+]
- The Blind Axehandle Shop [+]
- The Ever-full Princess Ale House [+]
- The Greasy Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Merry Frog Beer Garden [+]
- The Twin Demon Enchanters [+]
- The Slippery Devil Textiles [+]
- The Divine Pot Clinic [+]