- Pop. Estimate: 299
- Children: 42.81% (128)
- Elderly: 2.34% (7)
- 176 lizardfolk (58.8%)
- 75 bugbear (25%)
- 39 drow (13%)
- 7 troglodyte (2.3%)
- 2 other (0.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 40 Residences
Grand Idabert is known for the following resources:
- Abundant wild quail bevies that are hunted by locals. Hupne said one might find bags of rubies in a tomb nearby.
- An ancient battle field inhabited by carnivorous peacocks that are hunted by townspeople.
- Timber plantations that are avoided by unicorns. One might find a stash of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Broond's Harp, a unique harp with the power to find any item. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Must not smell. Contact Shaman Rham Legripper.
- Wanted: A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Azuul Lagranspire if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Snornir Coralaxe for further details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. References required. Contact Borbin Bearcrown.
- Brogin Wisebridge has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must be quick on your feet. Will pay in gold. Contact Ser Thornson.
- cheese tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gobel Bearroot.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Mild danger may be involved. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Filnalaen Eythercloak.
- Yerzin teh Khalal is a male lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a decent tavern. He appears efficient.
- Pors is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled sculptor. He appears flirtatious.
- Porzer is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a decent brewer. She appears pious.
- Abalananae Hlaeglider is a male drow who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled timberwright. He appears boastful.
- Ankaro is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a skilled mason. She appears patriotic.
- S'hoorzin heh Khalzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a gifted tanner. She appears prejudiced.
- Yerzor seh Khalssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a decent doctor. He appears battle-ready.
- Milut Boneripper is a female bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre locksmith. She appears contrarian.
- Yeral seh S'hoorssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a decent specialty smith. He appears lonely.
- Khalssen seh Ghessen, a territorial male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
- Xubok Ghostthost, a resentful male goblin. He is a commoner who is finding a missing heir.
These establishments worthy of mention in Grand Idabert:
- The Olde Thug Purse Shop [+]
- The Wistful Dog Outlet [+]
- The Mad Crate Shop [+]
- The Flabby Frog [+]
- The Stumpy Days General Merchandise [+]
- The Wooden Fig Lodge [+]
- The Perfumed Tower Vineyards [+]
- The Green Princess Pots [+]
- The New Badger Inc. [+]