- Pop. Estimate: 3,832
- Children: 44.28% (1,697)
- Elderly: 1.49% (57)
- 1,070 half-dwarf (27.9%)
- 993 human (25.9%)
- 897 elf (23.4%)
- 307 other (8%)
- 253 halfling (6.6%)
- 200 dwarf (5.2%)
- 112 half-elf (2.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 123 Businesses
- 528 Specialists
- 421 Residences
DeKalpost is known for the following resources:
- An ancient castle inhabited by vampire woodpeckers that are hunted by kittens. Abavarssa Swiftgrove said one might dig up piles of saphires in a nearby pit.
- A magical gazebo inhabited by dangerous beavers that are avoided by travelers. One might find piles of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- Huge creepy rubber plantations that are visited frequently by locals. Rumors tell of piles of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- A long time ago, the royals of Crestber lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day Paz the vampire took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Paz, but were caught. Along came a impatient minotaur named Tharrian Stonebreaker, who was a valiant knight. Tharrian had an idea to slay the vampire by killing the vampire while she slept. When Tharrian Stonebreaker faced the vampire, Tharrian Stonebreaker killed the vampire and rescued Crestber.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Discretion required. Contact Danry Goodick.
- Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Xodadr Wormdoom.
- brain moles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Maluk Backkiller.
- Looking for work? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Perilda Bandatender.
- Needed: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will pay in gold. Contact Falbul Firefinger.
- hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Contact Darartaen Shadestride.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kiaxie Gearjet.
- Need a change of pace? wine tester wanted. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Aesarttars Rootweaver.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Aesellava Wavesworn.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must be clean. Will reward you with a land deed. May include some hazards. Contact Gaelaniyn Duskingwhisper.
- Help Needed: I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Xuog Metalmaw.
- Need a change of pace? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Special attire required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Voths if intrigued.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Danic Broell.
- Balgar Dwarfmolder is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. She appears giddy.
- Daney Harcroft is a female human who is known in the region as being a mediocre vintner. She appears prejudiced.
- Joes Martiord is a male human who is known in the city as being a mediocre haymerchant. He appears patronizing.
- Hilda Warmiciny is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled outfitter. She appears cautious.
- Aeselltars Farcaller is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled mercenary. He appears helpful.
- Faldor Dragonanvil is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled forester. She appears apologetic.
- Skaril Honorhead is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted shoemaker. She appears egotistical.
- Adarun Ashcastle is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled sculptor. She appears xenophobic.
- Grumnir Redhunter is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled carpenter. He appears insecure.
- Belnaliyn Rootwalker is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre herbalist. He appears nosy.
- Durgan Brandystomach is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled jailer. He appears resentful.
- Barond Dogear is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted shipwright. He appears boastful.
- Tolmira Sunale is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a renowned bucklemaker. She appears nervous.
- Pergoldne Coldshadow is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled copyist. He appears territorial.
- Perine Goodfur is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled prostitute. She appears solemn.
- Gorril Lionplate is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled baker. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- S'hoorssen teh S'hoorssen, a jaded male lizardfolk. He is a fighter who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Faevarai Spiritwhisper, a chatty male elf. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Vit, a shifty female kobold. She is a bard who is doing something impossible.
- Darlananae Mooncloak, a fatalistic female elf. She is an aristocrat who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Baldal Wheelhill, a contrarian female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is finding a missing parent.
- Kuonra Windstalker, an attentive female minotaur. She is a druid who is seeing the city.
- Daves Antones, an authoritarian androgynous half-dwarf. It is a rogue who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Dav Burford, a beligerent female half-orc. She is a fighter who is doing something secret.
- Balrim Orangeface, a loud male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Ilix'ith, a loud male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
- Darartai Starblaze, a loud male half-elf. He is an adept who is following rumors of riches.
These establishments worthy of mention in DeKalpost:
- The Smiling Snake Sweet House [+]
- The Violent Tower Inc. [+]
- The Wanton Rouge Grave Diggers [+]
- The Desert Bag Inc. [+]
- The Wandering Rouge Grave Diggers [+]
- The Victorious Wine Inc. [+]
- The Wobbling Giant Construction [+]
- The Screaming Flame Lumberyard [+]
- The Green Frog Pots [+]
- The Yellow Pot Junkyard [+]
- The Vulgar Cesspit Furs [+]
- The Golden Princess Inc. [+]
- The Empty Iron Tap House [+]
- The Elven Stump Money Changers [+]
- The Frosty Beauty Temple [+]
- The Punchin' Giant Locksmith [+]