- Pop. Estimate: 1,316
- Children: 14.89% (196)
- Elderly: 22.49% (296)
- 1,284 half-elf (97.5%)
- 17 other (1.2%)
- 15 dwarf (1.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 68 Businesses
- 143 Specialists
- 168 Residences
Bonddorf is known for the following resources:
- A magical grave yard inhabited by wild bees that are hunted by locals. Grimkon Doughbread said one might find a chest containing emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Paltry wild clam beds that are avoided by locals. One might dig up bags of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Plentiful ancient berry fields that are frequented by kittens.
- Poisonous bee hives that are feared by zombies. The locals speak of a stash of diamonds in a well.
- In olden times, the royals of Delphberg lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day a ghoul named Khalzor heh Yerzin slayed a local hero. The royals tried to kill Khalzor heh Yerzin, but didn't get close. Along came a spiteful half-elf named Elalanlas Duskingblade, who was an expert bowman. Elalanlas had the thought to slay the ghoul by making a wager with Khalzor heh Yerzin. When Elalanlas Duskingblade faced the ghoul, Elalanlas Duskingblade tricked Khalzor heh Yerzin and rescued Delphberg.
- In the days of yore, a cyclops named Khalzin lingered in the region and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that if you confront him, you will be eaten alive unless you flee.
- In the days of yore, a hag lingered in the woods and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Long ago, a murderer named Dush lingered in the region. People say that if you hear him, you will be stricken deaf unless you flee.
- In the days of yore, the constable of Adsti lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day a dragon named Rratz Armnor took over the town. The constable tried to stop the dragon, but were caught. Along came a hero named Har'toor, who was a skilled storyteller. Har'toor had the thought to slay the dragon by causing a distraction while others struck. When Har'toor faced the dragon, Har'toor tricked Rratz Armnor.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Delnalai Kindfire.
- Bored? Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward available. No previous experience required. Contact Abaond Stonetower.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Grinter.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. Contact Toshan Entrailg.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Joey Dannson.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. Contact Jam Antonmell if interested.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Aiina Gearbit.
- Help Wanted: A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Haarigiyn Dirthsun.
- Help! gremlins-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Danry Rosenman.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Lonir Slatesapper.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tiara. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Filartlas Wolfshadow.
- Balbor Dullbeard is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre copyist. She appears boastful.
- Baldor Grayslayer is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned maidservant. He appears patriotic.
- Grimag Platinumtracker is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled tavern. She appears giddy.
- Abaorin Papercoin is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled furrier. He appears xenophobic.
- Skaorin Quartzchest is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent cheesemaker. She appears pious.
- Ilyelltars Rilynnwater is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled brewer. She appears self-obsessed.
- Danry Fertt is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked tinker. He appears jesterly.
- Mickic Jackcroft is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled professor. She appears conspirational.
- Gordal Wheelkeep is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked sculptor. She appears pacifistic.
- Dan Whiteell is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled herbalist. He appears resentful.
- Grundal Coalgrieve is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled undertaker. She appears trusting.
- Gormir Whitestaff is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled copyist. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Grimdal Whiteriver is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned artist. He appears lovelorn.
- Balmir Gravelbattler is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent beer seller. He appears cowed.
- Barag Ratchest, a resentful male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is traveling with an important person.
- Snordor Doughmead, a forbidding male dwarf. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Darhiainne Blackweaver, a worrying female half-elf. She is a fighter who is seeing the city.
- Falbul Ironforge, a vengeful male dwarf. He is a commoner who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bonddorf:
- The Stinky Wine House of Colors [+]
- The Musty Goblins Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Bull [+]
- The Dwarven Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Crossed Crow Inc. [+]
- The Mangy Dwarf Word Smiths [+]
- The Deadly Bill House of Ill Repute [+]
- The Purple Clowns Arena [+]
- The Dew Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Alicorn Millers [+]
- The Royal Kettles Chop House [+]
- The Broken Devil Leatherworks [+]
- The Snoring Crow Healers [+]
- The Marbled Dog Inc. [+]