- Pop. Estimate: 120
- Children: 20.83% (25)
- Elderly: 17.50% (21)
- 84 ogre (70%)
- 29 drow (24.1%)
- 2 mindflayer (1.6%)
- 2 bugbear (1.6%)
- 2 kobold (1.6%)
- 1 other (0.8%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 16 Residences
Holy Eldervista is known for the following resources:
- Vast timber forests that are visited frequently by townspeople.
- Scarce defenseless clam beds that are feared by travelers. The locals speak of a chest containing silver buried near there.
- Crow murders that are feared by vampires. Doney Bartoall said somoeone said someone found a stash of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Many years ago, the royals of South Clintdorf lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil murderer named Wourrl slayed a local hero. The royals tried to kill Wourrl, but failed miserably. Along came a mindflayer named Prarril, who was a valiant knight. Prarril had an idea to slay the murderer by making a wager with Wourrl. When Prarril faced the murderer, Prarril banished Wourrl and rescued South Clintdorf.
- In times gone by, a dragon named S'hooral roamed the field and was drawn towards thieves. They say that if you see her, you will be eaten alive.
- Legends tell of Xrexn's Rose, a legendary rose with the knack to cause others to fall asleep. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Long ago, the constable of DeBenwood lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Klabok Headnor the spirit stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to stop the spirit, but were caught. Along came Brogan Leadblade the dwarf, who was a valiant knight. Brogan had the thought to slay the spirit by killing the spirit while she slept. When Brogan Leadblade faced the spirit, Brogan Leadblade tricked Klabok Headnor and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Thzzrr.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bottle of wine. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Done Roseen.
- Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Joic Andrwell.
- Help! Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Thorbul Waveaxe if intrigued.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'hoorzor fe Ghezor if intrigued.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mick Brownsford.
- Looking for work? taste tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Kialey Tinkertonk.
- Brot Metalrot is a female bugbear who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled outfitter. She appears solemn.
- Huril is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a legendary adventurer. He appears smitten.
- Tgot Oozedoom is a male bugbear who is known in the city as being a decent teamster. He appears prejudiced.
- Blorrl is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked salter. He appears pious.
- Hallenaen Heartform is an androgynous drow who is known in the world as being a skilled beer seller. It appears attentive.
- Sszrr is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled soldier. She appears solemn.
- Abalentel Goldstride is a female drow who is known in the region as being a mocked teacher. She appears fatalistic.
- Rat is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a legendary engineer. He appears efficient.
- Nbet Bigrender is a male bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a gifted outfitter. He appears loud.
- Vothka, a pious female troglodyte. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Tekros Stormfury, a grieving male minotaur. He is a ranger who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Holy Eldervista:
- The Wobbly Hearthstone Hostel [+]
- The Grumbling Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Mulled Nomad Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Mug Harnesses [+]
- The Tattered Dwarf Security [+]
- The Punchin' Cock Locksmith [+]
- The Frosted Thug Temple [+]
- The Wild Demon Bath House [+]
- The Ugly Harpoon Builders [+]