- Pop. Estimate: 569
- Children: 35.85% (204)
- Elderly: 7.38% (42)
- 464 human (81.5%)
- 53 dwarf (9.3%)
- 18 gnome (3.1%)
- 14 other (2.4%)
- 8 elf (1.4%)
- 6 half-orc (1%)
- 6 half-dwarf (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 73 Residences
Midna is known for the following resources:
- Guano deposits that are visited frequently by wenches. Rumors tell of bags of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Dragon wiers that are hunted by kittens. Anraz said one might find a stash of emeralds in a well.
- A cursed gazebo inhabited by dangerous woodpeckers that are feared by wenches. Guk Boarroot said one might find bags of diamonds in a well.
- In the olden days, a Pooka wandered the streets on rainy days. Some say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- Once upon a time, a demon named Enre wandered the swamps. Folks say that if you touch him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Ranger seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'heral fe Khalzor.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Kia Thermogadget.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ghabal Bearroot.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'herzor seh Gheal.
- Help Wanted: Someone stole my shovel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Amamai Dudhand if intrigued.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome stirge required. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Contact Larartssa Goldenstride.
- hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Balbin Drakebarrel.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen peg leg. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ulorin Stoneblood for further details.
- James Andrrough is a female human who is known in the city as being a mocked tanner. She appears shifty.
- Danry Roseham is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre jailer. She appears jesterly.
- Rhutz Bonesnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent wine seller. She appears intimidated.
- Koglig Backnor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled interpreter. She appears homesick.
- Car Cogglefuel is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a mediocre maidservant. He appears outlandish.
- Mickey Danston is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre shoemaker. She appears conspirational.
- Ellaninne Evendawn is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre sheriff. He appears patriotic.
- Kia Rocketfiz is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled bounty hunter. He appears apologetic.
- Davry Jackrell is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned porter. She appears resentful.
- Gwavarssa Nightdawn is a male elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre cooper. He appears egotistical.
- Garbin Saltfist, an outlandish male deep dwarf. He is a cleric who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- S'hooral fe S'hoorssen, a worrying female lizardfolk. She is an adept who is on a mission from the gods.
- Esteia Quillsplitter, a clumsy male minotaur. He is an expert who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Ulag Dragonbrooch, a lovelorn male half-dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Hilne Quickgoat, a greedy female halfling. She is a commoner who is finding work as a healer.
These establishments worthy of mention in Midna:
- The Orange Rose Charcoalers [+]
- The Northern Oarhouse Inc. [+]
- The Grizzly Hearthstone Inc. [+]
- The Shallow Wagonhouse Lumber Mill [+]
- The Gritty Toad Docs [+]
- The Refuge Flask Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Thunderbird Shop [+]
- The Wiley Demon Shoppe [+]
- The Stinky Silver House of Colors [+]
- The Singing Elf Bindary [+]