- Pop. Estimate: 254
- Children: 20.87% (53)
- Elderly: 17.72% (45)
- 174 troglodyte (68.5%)
- 36 kobold (14.1%)
- 16 mindflayer (6.2%)
- 11 other (4.3%)
- 6 drow (2.3%)
- 6 lycanthrope (2.3%)
- 5 deep dwarf (1.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 32 Residences
Bloomfun is known for the following resources:
- Abundant old cocoa bean fields that are visited frequently by gru. Thordin Talonsmasher said somoeone said someone found piles of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- An ancient cave inhabited by poisonous beavers that are hunted by children. Hrustar Zhakos said the locals speak of a chest containing diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- An old grave yard inhabited by carnivorous peacocks that are frequented by locals. The locals speak of a chest containing iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- Some time ago, a Pooka wandered the swamps before dawn. Villagers say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then sell you into slavery.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a lich named Ilixpair lingered in the countryside. Some say that if you confront her, you will be eaten alive unless you answer a riddle.
- Legends tell of Mickes' Bedpan, a special bedpan with the ability to grant wishes. It has been lost for ages.
- Some time ago, a Boogyman roamed the swamps during a full moon and was drawn towards thieves. Commoners say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Nbor Wormmouth.
- Wanted: I'm looking for rare quazits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Klatzut Legcracker.
- Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Tgok Ghosttdeath to learn more.
- I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Rbet Bladefury.
- Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Guild membership required. Will reward you with a land deed. May include some hazards. Contact Co Brownwill.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must provide your own transportation. Reward available. Contact Mus Oozebeast if interested.
- pig wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must submit to background check. Reward available. Contact Duulaca Cloudcaller.
- Jamic Stabrook is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a gifted handyman. She appears self-obsessed.
- Delvarinne Shadowchaser is a female drow who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled tanner. She appears apologetic.
- Rap is a male kobold who is known in the city as being a skilled maidservant. He appears authoritarian.
- Faldal Opalknee is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned messenger. He appears authoritarian.
- Dav Chrisleton is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a renowned innkeeper. She appears vengeful.
- Davry Whiteett is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre shoemaker. He appears spiteful.
- Harpair is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a skilled beer seller. He appears jolly.
- Elhka is a male troglodyte who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled social worker. He appears cowed.
- Delhiaava Rootmoon is a male drow who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled weaponsmith. He appears easily offended.
- Adatanae Wavegrove, a nihilistic female elf. She is a cleric who is following a message from an angel.
- Grimdin Crystalship, an efficient male oddball. He is a fighter who is seeking dishonest work.
- Daney Jackliffe, an embittered female human. She is a cleric who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bloomfun:
- The New Dog Inc. [+]
- The Murdered Tower Inc. [+]
- The Crimson Beauty Inc. [+]
- The Merry Road Pub [+]
- The Fumbling Wine Book Smith [+]
- The Burning Paladin Postal Service [+]
- The Seven Elf Candle Maker [+]
- The Raging Bunch Amory [+]
- The Salty Fox Lumberyard [+]