- Pop. Estimate: 1,290
- Children: 14.50% (187)
- Elderly: 22.71% (293)
- 1,285 half-orc (99.6%)
- 5 other (0.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 141 Specialists
- 168 Residences
Copvale is known for the following resources:
- A magical shrine inhabited by defenseless scorpions that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might find a chest containing small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Substantial beaver colonies that are feared by witches. Rumors tell of piles of emeralds in a well.
- Plentiful bat clouds that are visited frequently by witches. Rumors tell of piles of platinum in a dungeon.
- A new grave yard inhabited by wild parrots that are hunted by magic users. Malan Cobblewink said somoeone said someone found bags of penis sheathes in a dungeon.
- Way back when, a Boogyman haunted the fields and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Rbomd's Tiara, a legendary tiara with the capability to make someone speak the truth. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Mick's Harp, a possessed harp with the capability to dominate others. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Ama's Throne, a cursed throne with the capability to find any item. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Brorin's Crown, a legendary crown with the power to move on its own accord. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: feral cats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thoshsh Backripper for further details.
- Missing peg leg. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Alettars Dryearshield.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Guild membership required. Will pay in gold. Contact Masthul.
- Help Needed: Bored? Bounty for squirrels, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Bellanssa Gyssestalker for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. May include some hazards. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Abaelliyn Ousseawing to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khos Skullcrusher.
- Help! cheese tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be clean. Contact Tekgani Winterfury if intrigued.
- Someone stole my tomatoes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khumash Bonecrusher for further details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Ceelak.
- Help Wanted: saddle tester wanted. Must be clean. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ruguk Rockslay.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Junxie Geargadget.
- Danry Braridge is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned courtier. She appears conspirational.
- Daves Southster is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre potter. She appears flirtatious.
- Mhon Armkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled bleacher. He appears deluded.
- Dan Whitling is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent ostler. He appears gosipy.
- Jamic Trammell is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled outfitter. She appears insecure.
- Davey Brownwell is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled blacksmith. She appears fatalistic.
- Tratgush Headnor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled bowyer. She appears battle-ready.
- Dav Willeton is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted chickenbutcher. She appears mopey.
- Done MacBrane is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled jeweler. He appears deluded.
- Shaman Zhuzga Headripper is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled shipwright. He appears melancholy.
- Blik Bonenor is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre leatherworker. It appears guarded.
- Davry Petrnson is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent bounty hunter. She appears intimidating.
- Joe Matham is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted scabbardmaker. It appears jolly.
- Jam VanCasthews is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled shoemaker. She appears jesterly.
- Ulag Carbonmead, a sick male dwarf. He is a warrior who is fleeing debtors.
- Jamey Greencroft, a beligerent male half-dwarf. He is a druid who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Hildi Grubden, a violent male halfling. He is an aristocrat who is doing something impossible.
- Dav Whitewood, an exhausted female human. She is a commoner who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Davry Casling, a nihilistic male half-orc. He is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Morril Wisebridge, a gosipy male dwarf. He is a warrior who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Copvale:
- The Guinea Rose Leather Goods [+]
- The Twin Jade Enchanters [+]
- The Happy Tower Millers [+]
- The Screaming Axe Timberyard [+]
- The Robber Dungeon Inc. [+]
- The Prancing Devil Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Dreaming Bunch Healers [+]
- The Blabbering Three Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Demon Color Shop [+]
- The Yellow Tree Depot [+]
- The Sleepy Mug Inc. [+]
- The Fallen Boar Inc. [+]
- The Forsaken Wagon General Goods [+]
- The Gritty Cat Docs [+]