- Pop. Estimate: 1,338
- Children: 27.43% (367)
- Elderly: 13.45% (180)
- 608 half-orc (45.4%)
- 540 dwarf (40.3%)
- 105 half-elf (7.8%)
- 73 human (5.4%)
- 12 other (0.8%)
- 6 Districts
- 68 Businesses
- 143 Specialists
- 150 Residences
Saint Desnac is known for the following resources:
- A haunted mine inhabited by defenseless quails that are frequented by townspeople. Jam Tramett said one might dig up piles of penis sheathes buried near there.
- Quail bevies that are hunted by locals. Alaartthil Orleglider said somoeone said someone found piles of gold in a dungeon.
- Paltry crow murders that are hunted by locals.
- Years ago, the constable of Centraldar Rock lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil ghoul named Goduk Rockmane stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to kill Goduk Rockmane, but failed miserably. Along came Abadal Greenrobe the deep dwarf, who was a sneaky thief. Abadal had the thought to slay the ghoul by using magic to banish it. When Abadal Greenrobe faced the ghoul, Abadal Greenrobe tricked Goduk Rockmane.
- Way back when, a dragon named Pors haunted the streets. Some say that if you face her, you will die within 24 hours.
- Legends tell of Delartanae's Bag of beans, a special bag of beans with the power to cause others to fall asleep. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Bard seeks apprentice. Must not smell. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rugkasr Cleavershadow.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Discretion required. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gubel Rockmane if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? ultimate fighting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Tilraz.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Ssztra.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shoe. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jamic Davall.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rabbits required. Must be a quick learner. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mickry Kleinord.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Merose Thunderwind.
- Missing tiara. We suspect giant spiders are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Donic Broling.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Done Tramworth.
- Help! Rop has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Alelenaen Wavefeather.
- Bored? Missing gemstone. We suspect carniverous butterflies are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. References required. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Tean.
- Snorrun Foesapper is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled seamstress. She appears flirtatious.
- Dave Benton is a female human who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled plasterer. She appears chatty.
- Grumkon Roartunnel is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled fishmonger. She appears skeptical.
- Dav Carworth is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled tinker. He appears egotistical.
- Done Brownerley is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled bookbinder. She appears shifty.
- Snorgan Copperguard is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled herbalist. He appears smitten.
- Jory Davidhouse is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent ropemaker. He appears beligerent.
- Morgin Pearlhead is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent shipwright. He appears conspirational.
- Jam Coring is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a skilled forester. She appears deluded.
- Balrun Bitterslayer is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent cutler. She appears guilty.
- Halriginne Everrunner is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent shoemaker. He appears cowed.
- Jory Benridge is an androgynous human who is known in that part of town as being a skilled fishmonger. It appears solemn.
- Balrin Firemug is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled cobbler. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Drorim Coalstream is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent copyist. He appears loud.
- Agalia Sumvidol, a vengeful female minotaur. She is a paladin who is finding a missing criminal.
- Tgzar Cleaverdeath, a lovelorn male goblin. He is a monk who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Ruguk Ghosttshredder, an authoritarian male goblin. He is a fighter who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Guk Oaknut, an authoritarian male oddball. He is a bard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Teb, a spiteful male kobold. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- James Rosegan, a grieving male human. He is a fighter who is finding a missing heir.
- Gadda Skullnor, a homesick female orc. She is a bard who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Tuderm Giantmurder, an apologetic androgynous bugbear. It is a commoner who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Saint Desnac:
- The Open Crate Bows R Us [+]
- The Green Rouge Pottery House [+]
- The Voluptuous Well Meats [+]
- The Open Rouge Charcoalers [+]
- The Orange Days Firepit [+]
- The Royal Bag Chop House [+]
- The Fat Hops Inc. [+]
- The Hungry Rouge House of Law [+]
- The Gutted Pipe Harnesses [+]
- The Blind Song Shop [+]
- The Deadly Fig Temple [+]
- The Severed Dragon Saw Mill [+]
- The Flabby Cesspit [+]
- The Singing Fox Dock Company [+]