- Pop. Estimate: 510
- Children: 32.94% (168)
- Elderly: 9.41% (48)
- 419 human (82.1%)
- 83 half-orc (16.2%)
- 8 other (1.5%)
- 1 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 66 Residences
Hastdale is known for the following resources:
- Ancient vegetable patches that are avoided by witches. Darvarlleu Duskwhisper said one might dig up a chest containing small lyres buried near there.
- Bat clouds that are avoided by wenches. The locals speak of piles of penis sheathes in a dungeon.
- An old tower inhabited by dangerous clams that are frequented by wenches. The locals speak of piles of kitten mittens buried near there.
- In times past, a demon named Nbuk wandered the field. They say that if you see him, you will be stricken blind.
- In the olden days, the villagers of Yellowshall lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day Ciriest Entrasinger the wizard slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to kill Ciriest Entrasinger, but were caught. Along came a bugbear named Brus Rantmouth, who was a valiant knight. Brus had a plan to trick the wizard by making a wager with Ciriest Entrasinger. When Brus Rantmouth faced the wizard, Brus Rantmouth killed the wizard.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Bored? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tavule Armispire.
- Help Needed: Bloide has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Discretion required. Contact Larnaltars Myrthdrake.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Length of job expected to be short. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Haatthil Frosthunter.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grumdal Blackring.
- Looking for work? Bounty for beaky brain monsters, dead or alive. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Shuglurz Headnor.
- Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Habzog Legcrusher.
- Wanted: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Glashuul Legcrusher.
- Wanted: sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tmadr Wormrender for more information.
- Don Clayett is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent mercer. He appears authoritarian.
- Davey Wiler is a male human who is known in the region as being a renowned carpenter. He appears grieving.
- Dane Matgton is a female human who is known in the world as being a decent cutler. She appears fashion concious.
- Khar Neckkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled mercenary. She appears violent.
- Joe Wilson is a female human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled painter. She appears beligerent.
- Jam Clayerley is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent good samaritan. He appears embittered.
- Troz Headkiller is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a gifted undertaker. He appears mopey.
- Micke Barridge is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled navigator. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Krosa Bonebreaker The Cruel is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted priest. He appears nervous.
- Davey VanSimonield is an androgynous human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled tinker. It appears authoritarian.
- Thanud Legripper, a trusting male half-orc. He is a bard who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Dan Bartonson, a gosipy female half-orc. She is a bard who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hastdale:
- The Puking Giant Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Gray Jane Inc. [+]
- The Perfumed Eagle Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Deepwater Pipe Inc. [+]
- The Weary Twins Rug Shop [+]
- The Plaid Oarhouse Hostel [+]
- The Rampaging Frog Group [+]
- The Screaming Hops Timberyard [+]
- The Naughty Hatchet [+]
- The Blind Dungeon Scribe [+]