- Pop. Estimate: 416
- Children: 18.27% (76)
- Elderly: 19.95% (83)
- 288 troglodyte (69.2%)
- 79 orc (18.9%)
- 20 other (4.8%)
- 11 mindflayer (2.6%)
- 8 bugbear (1.9%)
- 5 drow (1.2%)
- 5 lizardfolk (1.2%)
- 4 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 53 Residences
Lacari is known for the following resources:
- Vast primal palm oil harvests that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might dig up a stash of diamonds buried near there.
- Primal hemp bales that are visited frequently by zombies. The locals speak of piles of copper in a tomb nearby.
- Dangerous beaver colonies that are feared by vampires. The locals speak of piles of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Many years ago, the constable of Clarton lived happily. Things were good, but one day a lich named Drogum Headbreaker The Red took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill Drogum Headbreaker The Red, but were caught. Along came a human named Donic Clayick, who was an expert bowman. Donic had a plan to trick the lich by killing the lich while he slept. When Donic Clayick faced the lich, Donic Clayick tricked Drogum Headbreaker The Red and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Zomn's Trident, a cursed trident with the capability to make people cry. It was last seen years ago.
- In days gone by, a hag stalked the swamps. Some say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
- Some time ago, an old woman roamed the world every six years. Villagers say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Zat to learn more.
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my goat. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Thzz'toor.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Discretion required. Contact Ganthiron Rainwind.
- Help! Bounty for rust rats, dead or alive. Length of job expected to be short. Reward available. Contact Tgoten Dreadmouth if interested.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Thummob Bonesnapper.
- Adept seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Danes Matsone.
- Wanted: gator wrasslin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Bedi Earthtaunt if intrigued.
- Fluide is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a mediocre entertainer. He appears attentive.
- Chtupair is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a decent teacher. She appears gluttonous.
- Grommunk Headcracker is a female bugbear who is known in the city as being a mocked woodseller. She appears outlandish.
- Dzuok Metalbeast is a male bugbear who is known in the region as being a decent navigator. He appears chatty.
- Drir Legcracker is a male orc who is known in the city as being a gifted mercenary. He appears homesick.
- Khalal fe Yerzor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a mediocre social worker. He appears worrying.
- Gozzer is a male troglodyte who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled butcher. He appears self-obsessed.
- Ghrira is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent jailer. He appears pacifistic.
- Ilixthul is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a decent jeweler. He appears beligerent.
- Rxemt Oozeslay, a patronizing male goblin. He is a wizard who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Malina Wizzwink, a pacifistic male gnome. He is a barbarian who is finding a missing parent.
- Zkasr Evilfury, a mopey female goblin. She is a rogue who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lacari:
- The Screaming Bunch Timberyard [+]
- The Oiled Bucket Bags [+]
- The Master Flame Barrels [+]
- The Ruby Halfling Chop House [+]
- The Blabbering Rock Botique [+]
- The Fallen Friends Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Hole Outlet [+]
- The Stinky Pot House of Colors [+]
- The Grumbling Rooster Inc. [+]