- Pop. Estimate: 855
- Children: 20.12% (172)
- Elderly: 18.71% (160)
- 796 half-elf (93%)
- 27 gnome (3.1%)
- 16 elf (1.8%)
- 14 half-dwarf (1.6%)
- 2 other (0.2%)
- 3 Districts
- 42 Businesses
- 72 Specialists
- 100 Residences
Bagget is known for the following resources:
- Coconut harvests that are frequented by children.
- An ancient tower inhabited by carnivorous bees that are feared by witches. Rumors tell of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- Ancient coconut plantations that are feared by wenches.
- In times gone by, the constable of Alta Idadar thrived. Things were quiet, but one day an evil minotaur named Dabel Oxclaw took over the town. The constable tried to stop the minotaur, but were caught. Along came Halartava Eartheye the elf, who was a valiant knight. Halartava had an idea to slay the minotaur by killing the minotaur while she slept. When Halartava Eartheye faced the minotaur, Halartava Eartheye killed the minotaur.
- Legends tell of Rabrog's Sandwich, a magical sandwich with the knack to disappear on its own. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- In the olden days, a hag frequented the fields on gloomy days. Some say that the hag will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- A long time ago, a hag haunted the town. Some say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Morgar Talonmill.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing painting. We suspect carniverous butterflies are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ilvarava Aleanhunter.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ardin Strongkeg if interested.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Morrun Coralhead.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Kzemt Brainshredder.
- Looking for something new? Missing tomatoes. We suspect feral cats are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Contact Not for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing peg leg. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Tgeb Oozehowl.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kilrall.
- Dat has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ninby Cogglesprocket.
- I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Darelltars Heartshield.
- Davey Daviding is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted navigator. He appears territorial.
- Ilyvartel Spiritsun is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent miller. She appears lovelorn.
- Bargar Wisecairn is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled trader. She appears solemn.
- Joey Andrbrook is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre scribe. She appears healthy.
- Dan Tramleton is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled physician. She appears lonely.
- Davic Corcombe is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled librarian. He appears cowed.
- Gaeleninne Rootsong is a male elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled mason. He appears solemn.
- Ninton Wizzblast is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent good samaritan. She appears idealistic.
- Junan Thermobit is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked wine seller. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Tulwan Rocketwink is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled alchemist. He appears idealistic.
- Faldor Ironchisel is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent interpreter. He appears melancholy.
- Wiztsy Wizzcog is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary astrologer. She appears battle-ready.
- Malkey Rockettonk, a resentful male gnome. He is a commoner who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Joic Petrer, a cowed female half-elf. She is an adept who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Done Carley, a jesterly male half-elf. He is an adept who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Arn Rocketjet, a greedy male gnome. He is a cleric who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bagget:
- The Divine Virgin Clinic [+]
- The Stowaway Flask Color Shop [+]
- The Dirty Fox Force [+]
- The Highlighted Hammer Star Gazers [+]
- The Lascivious Priest Inc. [+]
- The Blind Baiter Scribe [+]
- The Stinking Greyhound Sculptures [+]
- The Twin Grog Enchanters [+]
- The Playful Hatchet Youth Hostel [+]
- The Slaughtered Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Flabby House [+]
- The Lecherous Priest Blowers [+]