- Pop. Estimate: 514
- Children: 40.27% (207)
- Elderly: 4.09% (21)
- 412 human (80.1%)
- 97 half-orc (18.8%)
- 5 other (0.9%)
- 1 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 57 Residences
Mount Cleardar is known for the following resources:
- Unlimited vegetable fields that are visited frequently by magic users. One might find a chest containing penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- Scorpion beds that are feared by gru. Rumors tell of piles of gold in a nearby pit.
- Long ago, a demon named Gaok frequented the swamps on rainy days and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you confront him, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Rrotg Legcrusher The Black has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Droril Paperankle if interested.
- Dok Oakroot has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Davey Dilerley for more details.
- A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickic Bernaerley.
- caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Darvartars Darkweaver.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Serde Earthbottom.
- Looking for something new? A passing Aristocrat is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. May include some hazards. Contact Darartlas Tyrneabreeze.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Elvarinne Hawkfire if intrigued.
- brawling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Safety not guaranteed. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Khalzin seh Khalssen.
- Jamey Matnson is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a decent tailor. He appears spiteful.
- Joes Gilston is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre locksmith. He appears egotistical.
- Mickes Benhews is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned glovemaker. He appears idealistic.
- Jam Simonhouse is a male human who is known in the world as being a mediocre pursemaker. He appears attentive.
- Don Kleinwell is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled dyer. He appears vengeful.
- Dones VanFranridge is a female human who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled bucklemaker. She appears spiteful.
- Dav Corman is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled sculptor. He appears helpful.
- Mickey Roseore is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled laborer. She appears intimidating.
- Jory Martion is a female human who is known in the region as being a renowned wagoneer. She appears jolly.
- Don Dilwood is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a renowned doctor. He appears shifty.
- Thobdab Neckbreaker The Brave, a prejudiced male orc. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Dav Wiler, an apologetic male human. He is a ranger who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Lobor Doghair, an accusatory male half-dwarf. He is a cleric who is seeing the city.
- Adabin Drumtower, an authoritarian female dwarf. She is a wizard who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Rhugtuk Backripper The Brave, a fatalistic female orc. She is a commoner who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Mount Cleardar:
- The Crooked Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Raging Dog Arena [+]
- The Drinking Rooster House [+]
- The Angry Willow Shoppe [+]
- The Plaid Kettles Hostel [+]
- The Worn Pipe Temple [+]
- The Raging Cock Arena [+]
- The Glaring Turkey Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Yawning Inc. [+]
- The Lascivious Wolfhound Hatters [+]