- Pop. Estimate: 432
- Children: 25.69% (111)
- Elderly: 14.58% (63)
- 290 troglodyte (67.1%)
- 92 ogre (21.2%)
- 41 deep dwarf (9.4%)
- 8 mindflayer (1.8%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 4 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 57 Residences
Drakeari River is known for the following resources:
- Substantial peat swamps that are hunted by locals. The locals speak of bags of kitten mittens in a well.
- Scarce fruit fields that are hunted by unicorns. One might dig up bags of penis sheathes in a nearby pit.
- Paltry dragon wiers that are visited frequently by kittens.
- In the olden days, a lich named Mods haunted the field. Villagers say that if you see him, you will never be seen again.
- In the olden days, a witch frequented the fields during the summer solstice and was drawn towards acts of greed. People say that the witch will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Dosh's Throne, a magical throne with the power to answer any question. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact Poduk Rocknut.
- Wanted: Bored? sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Adanir Ivorykiller.
- co-ed mud-wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Pot.
- I have feral cats in my basement, plz halp! Guild membership required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Erleninne Jadefire if interested.
- Help Needed: Missing shoe. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to background check. Contact Khalzor teh Ghezin.
- Bored? Someone stole my magic candle. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Grunbor Coralmill.
- drinking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must submit to background check. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Srogburz Legcrusher.
- Klon'ith is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a mediocre watercarrier. She appears solemn.
- Waeter is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled bowyer. She appears fatalistic.
- Ankaro is a male troglodyte who is known in the city as being a mediocre cartwright. He appears fatalistic.
- Ceera is an androgynous troglodyte who is known in the region as being a gifted mercenary. It appears flirtatious.
- Skaorin Deepgem is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked laborer. He appears nosy.
- Armir Feastslasher is a male deep dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked woodcarver. He appears outlandish.
- Guap Boarroot is a male ogre who is known in the world as being a decent coach driver. He appears impatient.
- Elhraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled magic dealer. She appears patriotic.
- Tilg is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled handyman. He appears attentive.
- Abarun Thudmouth, a jaded male deep dwarf. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Magatred Swiftmist, an efficient male minotaur. He is a rogue who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Goral Earthstrider, a homesick female minotaur. She is an adept who is finding a long-lost sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Drakeari River:
- The Dry Bunk Shop [+]
- The Stumpy Three Hall [+]
- The Elven Bull Money Lenders [+]
- The Whistling Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Happy Monkey Mill [+]
- The Fermented Bill Shop [+]
- The Drifting Heart House [+]
- The Slade Mead Poor House [+]
- The Great Willow Scabbards [+]