- Pop. Estimate: 3,270
- Children: 28.20% (922)
- Elderly: 13.00% (425)
- 2,041 half-orc (62.4%)
- 468 elf (14.3%)
- 367 halfling (11.2%)
- 249 other (7.6%)
- 66 gnome (2%)
- 46 half-elf (1.4%)
- 33 half-dwarf (1%)
- 6 Districts
- 118 Businesses
- 452 Specialists
- 421 Residences
Feresti is known for the following resources:
- A creepy grave yard inhabited by tame beavers that are avoided by travelers.
- Tame elephant parades that are avoided by vampires.
- A blessed grave yard inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are hunted by wenches. One might find a stash of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Many primal coffee fields that are frequented by locals. One might find piles of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- Pigment deposits that are visited frequently by unicorns. Rumors tell of a stash of saphires in a well.
- In times gone by, the constable of Corycreek City lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Nboten Bladehand the vampire took over the town. The constable tried to stop the vampire, but were caught. Along came a half-elf named Larlanava Blackears, who was a sneaky thief. Larlanava had a plan to trick the vampire by killing the vampire while he slept. When Larlanava Blackears faced the vampire, Larlanava Blackears killed the vampire.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, an old man hunted the streets. Commoners say that the old man will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- Long ago, a spirit named Zugl hunted the streets. They say that if you see her, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Nbegd Damngloom.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Zet Metalslay.
- Bounty for homuncului, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Gabgan Cogglebit.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Serious inquiries only. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Danry Barerton for more information.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalzor teh S'hoorzin.
- Help! Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. Discretion required. Will pay in gold. Contact Gargan Drakemoor if intrigued.
- derros-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Anra.
- Bounty for mephits, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Must not smell. Contact Darriglas Goldriver.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickry Davall.
- Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Elhkaro.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome bats required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamic Bernacombe.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Kil'k'morn.
- Bordor Clawmill is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled timberwright. He appears forbidding.
- Charigai Hunithrose is a female elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled bleacher. She appears prejudiced.
- Jam Shebrook is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre official. He appears homesick.
- Gavlita Geargadget is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled teacher. He appears apologetic.
- Elly Healthybarrel is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled mason. He appears efficient.
- Chaleniyn Norreglider is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled maidservant. He appears guarded.
- Danry Burville is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned jailer. He appears pacifistic.
- Donic Castngton is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre tanner. He appears mopey.
- Daney Maton is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a legendary salter. He appears nihilistic.
- Perly Undersister is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent woodcarver. She appears accusatory.
- Micke Stanan is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled potter. It appears melancholy.
- Gil Gyrobun is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled sculptor. She appears flirtatious.
- Daney Franerson is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent jailer. She appears gambling.
- Fally Roadleaf is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a decent warehouse worker. He appears xenophobic.
- Ailin Wizzgadget is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled brewer. She appears guilty.
- Khalal ahn S'herzor, a patriotic male lizardfolk. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Mickes Rosein, an unreliable female half-elf. She is an expert who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Beaulaca Darkspire, a flirtatious female minotaur. She is a barbarian who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Gaenallas Lightoak, an unreliable androgynous elf. It is an adept who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Ubel Oaknut, a territorial female ogre. She is an expert who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Donry Rosenman, a gambling female lycanthrope. She is a rogue who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Cargles Fusejet, a resentful female gnome. She is a barbarian who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Kigan Bearnut, a skeptical male ogre. He is an adept who is here to buy spices.
- Tohuri Oatak, a scattered female minotaur. She is a warrior who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Ratgurz Legripper, a gosipy female bugbear. She is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Feresti:
- The Last Devil Hatters [+]
- The Murdered Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Mad Elf Word Smiths [+]
- The Pink Flask Vinters [+]
- The Puking Peddler Locksmith [+]
- The Dancing Knife House of Ill Repute [+]
- The Gritty Ivy Wharf [+]
- The Horny Dwarf Legal Partners [+]
- The Strangled Dwarves Dry Goods [+]
- The Lascivious Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Knife Inc. [+]
- The Dwarven Crow Wares [+]
- The Fiery Imps Shoppe [+]
- The Lecherous Fox Glass Crafters [+]
- The Drowned Frog Jewelers [+]