- Pop. Estimate: 648
- Children: 34.10% (221)
- Elderly: 8.64% (56)
- 551 human (85%)
- 70 half-dwarf (10.8%)
- 11 half-orc (1.6%)
- 8 gnome (1.2%)
- 7 half-elf (1%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 80 Residences
Knoxwell is known for the following resources:
- Plentiful berry patches that are avoided by vampires. Rumors tell of a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- Vampire scorpion beds that are feared by locals. Malel Glitterbridge said one might dig up a chest containing silver buried near there.
- A magical fort inhabited by defenseless dragons that are avoided by locals.
- In the olden days, the constable of Deeddale Point lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day a ghoul named Merm Greatslay took over the town. The constable tried to stop the ghoul, but failed miserably. Along came a human named Daney Dilll, who was a skilled storyteller. Daney had an idea to slay the ghoul by making a wager with Merm Greatslay. When Daney Dilll faced the ghoul, Daney Dilll tricked Merm Greatslay.
- Some time ago, a lich named Klorog frequented the fields before dawn and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Commoners say that if you confront her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Darlantars Shadegazer.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rust rats required. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Baldal Copperring for more details.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joic Brownngton.
- Someone stole my tomatoes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Barmir Silverfighter for more details.
- Required: rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Experienced professionals only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Garorin Saltslasher.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Prartra.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Kuonuul Tesstride.
- Help Needed: seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gok Boarnut for more information.
- Help! rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Goap Rockbranch.
- Traglogh Boneripper is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled laborer. She appears fashion concious.
- Car Tiddlybit is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a mocked laborer. He appears guilty.
- Joey Dantt is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a skilled locksmith. She appears melancholy.
- Arn Gyrojet is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled forester. He appears patriotic.
- Giltsy Wobbwink is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled scabbardmaker. He appears forbidding.
- Ninrette Wizzfiz is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled cutler. He appears intimidating.
- Glisuzg Backcrusher The Strong is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled rugmaker. She appears impatient.
- Ninley Gearblast is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled cheesemaker. She appears loud.
- Erttars Dryearwhisper is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the region as being a renowned magic dealer. It appears nosy.
- Thoggig Bonebreaker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mocked leatherworker. He appears forgetful.
- Rhaddarg Armbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent shoemaker. He appears smitten.
- Daney Simonham, an unreliable female human. She is a rogue who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Gorrim Lionbarrel, a treasure-obsessed male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is seeing the world.
- Dridd Bonecracker, a deluded female half-orc. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Knoxwell:
- The Mad Hammer Translations [+]
- The New Beer Inc. [+]
- The Merry Dwarf Brewery [+]
- The Fat Rose Inc. [+]
- The Raging Giant Arena [+]
- The Divine Well Clinic [+]
- The Royal Hole Chop House [+]
- The Empty Cup Tap House [+]
- The Belching Dwarf Magic Shop [+]
- The Slippery Badger Cloth [+]
- The Stowaway Cat House of Colors [+]