- Pop. Estimate: 289
- Children: 27.68% (80)
- Elderly: 13.15% (38)
- 196 troglodyte (67.8%)
- 61 bugbear (21.1%)
- 27 drow (9.3%)
- 5 other (1.7%)
- 2 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 38 Residences
Harpertow is known for the following resources:
- Abundant coffee patches that are avoided by children. Rumors tell of piles of kitten mittens buried near there.
- Dangerous peacock musters that are feared by locals. One might find piles of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- A cursed cave inhabited by wild cobras that are feared by kittens. Adabin Thudaltar said rumors tell of a chest containing diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- In days gone by, a hag hunted the swamps every six years. Folks say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- Long ago, a Pooka stalked the fields during a red moon. Some say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Mick's Cauldron, a legendary cauldron with the power to solve any riddle. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Elaius Dawnstride has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Must be a quick learner. Contact Elvartel Stillhunter.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Beina Fasthill.
- Bored? Murm Metalbasher has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Contact Davey Simonell.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Trurm Greatbone.
- Needed: Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Special attire required. Contact Glilorg Mokkiller for more details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I have imps in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Mild danger may be involved. Must be clean. Contact Illhiatars Kennyrblaze.
- A passing Adept is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Dave Berstone.
- Glubgut Backsnapper is a male bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled outfitter. He appears mocking.
- Belartlleu Skyrunner is a male drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled woodseller. He appears accusatory.
- Surpkaro is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled smith. She appears patriotic.
- Elahiatars Shadeoak is a female drow who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled brewer. She appears unreliable.
- Lartlleu Eversun is a female drow who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled baker. She appears idealistic.
- Gaelenlas Goldenblade is a female drow who is known in the region as being a mocked forester. She appears smug.
- Porra is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a mediocre plasterer. He appears resentful.
- Illellaen Auvreafeather is a male drow who is known in the region as being a gifted grocer. He appears scattered.
- Thummob Headbreaker is a male bugbear who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned stablehand. He appears guarded.
- Lorin Coralbarrel, a fatalistic male deep dwarf. He is a paladin who is doing something nefarious.
- Hutra, a beligerent male mindflayer. He is a ranger who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
These establishments worthy of mention in Harpertow:
- The Crooked Kraken Inc. [+]
- The Northern Alicorn Purse Shop [+]
- The Dripping Flame Herbalist [+]
- The Northern Dwarves Inc. [+]
- The Broken Kraken Leatherworks [+]
- The Shallow Giant Timber Mill [+]
- The Perfumed Fireplace Vineyards [+]
- The Dew Mead Inc. [+]
- The Stinking Twins Sculptures [+]