- Pop. Estimate: 6,754
- Children: 18.74% (1,266)
- Elderly: 19.74% (1,333)
- 2,452 gnome (36.3%)
- 1,966 halfling (29.1%)
- 1,925 half-dwarf (28.5%)
- 379 dwarf (5.6%)
- 32 other (0.4%)
- 10 Districts
- 166 Businesses
- 993 Specialists
- 805 Residences
Calldine is known for the following resources:
- A magical castle inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are avoided by travelers.
- Abundant bee hives that are frequented by witches. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- A cursed shrine inhabited by defenseless cormorants that are feared by travelers. One might find bags of copper in a well.
- A creepy cave inhabited by dangerous parrots that are feared by unicorns.
- Way back when, a Boogyman hunted the town. Some say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- In the olden days, a Boogyman hunted the woods. Commoners say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- In the days of yore, the constable of Edmondvista lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day a murderer named Yeral seh Yeral took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill Yeral seh Yeral, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Jam Davleton, who was a valiant knight. Jam had an idea to slay the murderer by making a wager with Yeral seh Yeral. When Jam Davleton faced the murderer, Jam Davleton banished Yeral seh Yeral.
- Once upon a time, a monster named Master hunted the woods when the wind blows from the east and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Commoners say that if you face her, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a secret. Contact Davic Brownbrook.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be clean. Contact Abaellanae Meadowarrow.
- I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Turina Bregmist.
- Needed: Looking for work? A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xtub Laughhowl if intrigued.
- Wanted: Cleric seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Joey Giacoerton for further details.
- drinking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jemtek Teskan.
- Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Dellanava Bannirose to learn more.
- Help! brain moles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Zotz Legripper.
- Required: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Discretion required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joe Casworth.
- Help! Looking for something new? Grobgugh Headnor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Alahiaai Bluesing.
- Help Needed: Adept seeks apprentice. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. Contact Bororin Crunchriver for further details.
- A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Contact Ghar Mokbreaker.
- Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No previous experience required. Contact Goeina Testalon.
- Needed: Bored? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Duk Oxbranch if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bottle of wine. Opportunity to earn a title. Serious inquiries only. Contact Prith if intrigued.
- Abaag Ruststone is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned official. He appears smitten.
- Per Quicktoe is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a skilled teacher. He appears shifty.
- Codi Crazybee is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled hatmaker. He appears conspirational.
- Grunnir Dwarfcask is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned glovemaker. She appears skeptical.
- Ser Tightopple is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled lumberjack. She appears sick.
- Snorrun Copperhead is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned interpreter. He appears authoritarian.
- Doney Castsone is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bleacher. He appears territorial.
- Hewmida Fusefuel is an androgynous gnome who is known in the region as being a decent adventurer. It appears deluded.
- Throorin Goodhill is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted bowyer. She appears territorial.
- Nin Tinkerjet is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned carpenter. He appears healthy.
- Torby Fusegadget is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled astrologer. She appears fashion concious.
- Allilin Cobblecog is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre trader. She appears patriotic.
- Elly Talfingers is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a decent sage. He appears contrarian.
- Mormir Crunchroad is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre official. She appears unreliable.
- Mick Barne is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled tanner. She appears battle-ready.
- Hameno Wizzblast is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled adventurer. He appears loud.
- Hamtsy Greasebun is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled dyer. She appears apologetic.
- Perne Overwolf is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent lumberjack. She appears efficient.
- Donry Marleton, an apologetic female human. She is a druid who is doing something nefarious.
- Fal Plumptalker, a patronizing female halfling. She is a sorcerer who is finding work as a merchant.
- Grumrun Amberknee, a fashion concious male dwarf. He is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Darartinne Brightwaker, a mopey male half-elf. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Bargar Gravelbarrel, a forgetful female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Jo Dancroft, a homesick male half-orc. He is a commoner who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Coteno Gearbit, a nosy male gnome. He is a fighter who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Gilnk Cobbletonk, a cautious male gnome. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- El Melicobble, a cautious female halfling. She is a warrior who is seeing the city.
- Jamic Brownon, a mopey female half-elf. She is a paladin who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Calldine:
- The Nomadic Dead Inc. [+]
- The Tipsy Frogs Supplies [+]
- The Bottomless Hatchet Leatherworks [+]
- The Knotted Harpoon Inc. [+]
- The Nomadic Willow Inc. [+]
- The Flying Well Inc. [+]
- The Fat Devil Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Tree Magic Shop [+]
- The Great Pipe Sheath Store [+]
- The Highlighted Wench Star Gazers [+]
- The Crippled Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Happy Greyhound Mill [+]
- The Crippled Well Inc. [+]
- The Grimy Twins Pots [+]
- The Gray Wolfhound Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Silver Temple [+]
- The Wistful Kettles Shop [+]
- The Frosty Three of All That Is Holy [+]