- Pop. Estimate: 508
- Children: 20.47% (104)
- Elderly: 18.31% (93)
- 399 human (78.5%)
- 97 half-orc (19%)
- 6 half-dwarf (1.1%)
- 6 other (1.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 64 Residences
Coplag is known for the following resources:
- Magical creepy timber forests that are feared by townspeople. Sszrrl said rumors tell of a chest containing iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- New cork bushes that are visited frequently by wenches. One might dig up a chest containing rubies in a well.
- Berry patches that are frequented by witches. Kibal Bearbranch said rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds in a dungeon.
- Long, long ago, a monster named Anzer lingered in the fields when the wind blows from the south and was drawn towards misbehaving children. They say that if you see him, you will be driven mad.
- In the days of yore, the townsfolk of Faypar lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil spirit named Ghak Armsnapper took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to kill Ghak Armsnapper, but were caught. Along came a gnome named Bonmida Coggletonk, who was a sneaky thief. Bonmida had a plan to trick the spirit by using magic to banish it. When Bonmida Coggletonk faced the spirit, Bonmida Coggletonk defeated Ghak Armsnapper.
- Legends tell of Grumrin's Apple, a special apple with the capability to move on its own accord. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Azdol's Shoes, a legendary shoes with the ability to disappear on its own. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome quazits required. Reward is a secret. Contact Teb if intrigued.
- Looking for work? seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Experienced professionals only. Will pay in gold. Contact Kunk Wormslay.
- unknown potion tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. References required. Contact Elhka.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Flurr if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? cheese tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Garrim Ratthrone to learn more.
- Commoner seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. References required. Contact Naret Metalgloom.
- Required: Looking for work? Missing statue. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Mub Giantcutter.
- Looking for something new? carniverous butterflies-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a secret. Contact Naror Ironrot if intrigued.
- Dones Kleinerson is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled tavern. She appears forgetful.
- Ogb Armripper is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre watercarrier. He appears boastful.
- Daney Southliffe is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled professor. He appears pious.
- Doney Bartoer is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled doctor. He appears self-obsessed.
- Jame Andrley is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bookbinder. She appears homesick.
- Daney Petererley is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled lumberjack. He appears guilty.
- Logan Blackanvil is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent haymerchant. He appears territorial.
- Davry Williffe is a female human who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled locksmith. She appears pious.
- Durond Bluecask is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled ostler. She appears cautious.
- Jamic Smithridge is a male human who is known in the region as being a gifted laborer. He appears flirtatious.
- Dan Simonon, a worrying male half-orc. He is a warrior who is fleeing debtors.
- Danry Davhouse, a conspirational female half-dwarf. She is an adept who is doing something nefarious.
These establishments worthy of mention in Coplag:
- The Ripped Wig Inc. [+]
- The Crippled Badger Inc. [+]
- The Crooked Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Elf Shop [+]
- The Burly Stump Mail Service [+]
- The Noisy Dragon Inc. [+]
- The Fat Kettles Inc. [+]
- The Lascivious Riverside Inc. [+]
- The Highlighted Princess Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Fawning Dragon Inc. [+]