- Pop. Estimate: 4,827
- Children: 31.70% (1,530)
- Elderly: 10.48% (506)
- 2,482 gnome (51.4%)
- 1,294 elf (26.8%)
- 749 half-orc (15.5%)
- 198 dwarf (4.1%)
- 49 half-elf (1%)
- 49 half-dwarf (1%)
- 6 other (0.1%)
- 6 Districts
- 138 Businesses
- 707 Specialists
- 614 Residences
Lewisrard is known for the following resources:
- A creepy shrine inhabited by dangerous apes that are avoided by wenches. Rumors tell of a stash of penis sheathes buried near there.
- An ancient mine inhabited by defenseless dragons that are hunted by kittens. Drirum Mokcracker said one might dig up piles of penis sheathes in a dungeon.
- Vampire elephant parades that are avoided by locals. Somoeone said someone found bags of small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- Unlimited chinchilla colonies that are avoided by travelers. Duap Boarbranch said one might dig up piles of saphires in a dungeon.
- An ancient battle field inhabited by wild kittens that are frequented by vampires. Yerssen ahn S'heral said one might find bags of penis sheathes in a nearby pit.
- Years ago, a serial killer named Tillak stalked the countryside when the moon is new and was drawn towards thieves. Folks say that if you confront her, you will be eaten alive.
- Long ago, a hag stalked the world and was drawn towards murderers. Folks say that the hag will sneeze three times, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Vor.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Kotgab Backripper.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Munk Nighthowl.
- Looking for work? I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Prior experience required. Contact Ghrikaro.
- I'm looking for rare bats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Prior experience required. Contact Bruk Darkshadow.
- Required: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Fal Kaesedrum if intrigued.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dav Claytt if intrigued.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my keg. Find the louse, dead or alive. No previous experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ogzuul Legnor The Black.
- Needed: Bored? Rogue seeks apprentice. Must be quick on your feet. Will pay in gold. Contact Dav Kleinerton if interested.
- Bored? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Special attire required. Contact Thramogh Armcracker.
- Required: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rrobud Headripper to learn more.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen lucky stone. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Skabor Oilleg.
- Wanted: A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Jam Smithick for more information.
- Srashok Headcracker The Brave is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre spicemerchant. He appears giddy.
- Belnaltars Fairnight is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent sculptor. He appears beligerent.
- Thorrim Wavecutter is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned painter. He appears clumsy.
- Khuzgoz Bonekiller is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled cooper. She appears trusting.
- Ragut Headcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned apothecary. He appears fatalistic.
- Wiz Wobbjet is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled deputy. He appears homesick.
- Barnir Roarring is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned outfitter. She appears smug.
- Morrun Pearlbrooch is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled innkeeper. He appears violent.
- Larvarinne Rilynnrisen is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted weaver. He appears intimidating.
- Balkon Oilblade is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled magic dealer. He appears boastful.
- Falgan Hawkcask is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled beer seller. She appears smug.
- Mickry Braman is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled leatherworker. She appears violent.
- Mick Chrisford is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned shoemaker. He appears outlandish.
- Snorrim Dwarfkeep is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted weaponsmith. He appears patronizing.
- Mickry Daviderton is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled professor. She appears egotistical.
- Kia Cogglegadget is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled bookbinder. He appears guilty.
- Migbush Backripper, a pious male half-orc. He is a rogue who is fleeing the law.
- Byleli Domtalon, an exhausted female minotaur. She is an adept who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Adagold Bolgerghost, a shifty male halfling. He is an expert who is fleeing an assassin.
- Rumig Mokcracker The Gray, a guarded female orc. She is a sorcerer who is doing something amazing.
- Kzog Laughshredder, a patronizing female bugbear. She is a rogue who is here to buy spices.
- Brosha Whitefury, a cautious male minotaur. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Merm Damnkill, a mopey female goblin. She is a cleric who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Ada Marhearth, a healthy female halfling. She is an expert who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Aiina Gearbolt, a shifty female gnome. She is a wizard who is seeing the city.
- Shazgub Skullcrusher, a worrying male orc. He is a cleric who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lewisrard:
- The Drifting Frog House [+]
- The Hungry Frog Legal Partners [+]
- The Blind Imps Scribe [+]
- The Flaming Bull Inc. [+]
- The Salty Goblins Lumberyard [+]
- The Mangy Kettles Translations [+]
- The Bottomless Baiter Fish House [+]
- The Belching Rouge Magic Shop [+]
- The Marbled Hammer Inc. [+]
- The New Pipe Inc. [+]
- The Elven Oarhouse Money Changers [+]
- The Wistful Days Shop [+]
- The Frozen Giant Fine Books [+]
- The Sloppy Elves Reference Center [+]
- The Twin Riverside Enchanters [+]
- The Open Bucket Firepit [+]