- Pop. Estimate: 2,678
- Children: 16.99% (455)
- Elderly: 20.99% (562)
- 1,066 half-dwarf (39.8%)
- 938 halfling (35%)
- 373 half-elf (13.9%)
- 171 other (6.3%)
- 65 gnome (2.4%)
- 38 dwarf (1.4%)
- 27 human (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 108 Businesses
- 350 Specialists
- 334 Residences
Baxlia is known for the following resources:
- A magical cave inhabited by wild beavers that are feared by zombies. Xradr Damnrender said rumors tell of piles of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Palm oil harvests that are frequented by magic users.
- An old fort inhabited by wild beavers that are hunted by kittens.
- A haunted castle inhabited by poisonous cobras that are feared by magic users. The locals speak of piles of rubies buried near there.
- Way back when, a ghoul named Ghessen haunted the streets and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Commoners say that if you confront her, you will never be seen again.
- Way back when, the royals of Saint LeEdgenac lived in peace. Things were good, but one day Gheal heh Ghezin the spirit stole a priceless heirloom. The royals tried to kill Gheal heh Ghezin, but were caught. Along came a orc named Shaman Rhuguh Backcrusher, who was a sneaky thief. Shaman Rhuguh had the thought to slay the spirit by making a wager with Gheal heh Ghezin. When Shaman Rhuguh Backcrusher faced the spirit, Shaman Rhuguh Backcrusher banished Gheal heh Ghezin and rescued the hostages.
- In days gone by, a witch roamed the region when the wind blows from the north and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that the witch will sneeze three times, then sell you into slavery.
- Long, long ago, the constable of LeBaywood lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day Goipne the spirit slayed a local hero. The constable tried to kill Goipne, but failed miserably. Along came a egotistical mindflayer named Prar'k'morn, who was a skilled storyteller. Prar'k'morn had an idea to slay the spirit by making a wager with Goipne. When Prar'k'morn faced the spirit, Prar'k'morn defeated Goipne and rescued LeBaywood.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Ilixpair has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Guild membership required. Contact Arra Stonechaser if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? arm wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bonby Wobbfiz for more information.
- Wanted: hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Trerm Braindeath.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Ghuglrog Bonenor The Gray if interested.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome homuncului required. Must not smell. Reward available. Contact Darlenaen Kennyrbow.
- Wanted: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Contact Seesros Ragetalon.
- I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact S'herzin fe S'herssen.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must be quick on your feet. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Faelanava Fairdew for more information.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rabbits required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Lartthil Heartrunner.
- Wanted: sewing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Don Davrell.
- Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Contact Dav Kleinield.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Kogg Skullbreaker The Cruel for more information.
- Doney Goodcombe is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked fishmonger. She appears forgetful.
- James Bengton is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled cobbler. He appears melancholy.
- Micke Roseill is a male human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled vintner. He appears attentive.
- Perborn Heathergage is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre bleacher. She appears jolly.
- Be Jallibottle is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled rugmaker. He appears grieving.
- Poinada Bolgerbread is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled magic dealer. She appears quiet.
- Danry Franling is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted messenger. He appears helpful.
- Danic Castone is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled pastrycook. He appears cautious.
- Perbardne Meliwind is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled leatherworker. He appears gambling.
- Hamita Greasefuel is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a renowned tanner. He appears impatient.
- Mickes Harman is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled hatmaker. He appears insecure.
- Mickic Castworth is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled astrologer. She appears thick.
- Doney Davidsone is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled illuminator. She appears shifty.
- Daney Rosensone is a female human who is known in the region as being a mocked librarian. She appears pious.
- Dellenaen Longrose is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent baker. She appears intimidating.
- Throgar Dragonslasher, a patriotic male half-dwarf. He is a cleric who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Falilly Montatan, a vengeful male halfling. He is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Snorbul Jadefighter, a melancholy male dwarf. He is a fighter who is finding work as a merchant.
- Dan Marbrook, a mopey female half-elf. She is a commoner who is following the voices.
- Jory Shehouse, a smug male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is fleeing a natural disaster.
- Done Caser, an embittered male human. He is a ranger who is finding a missing friend.
These establishments worthy of mention in Baxlia:
- The Crossed Thunderbird Inc. [+]
- The Fermented Riverside Inc. [+]
- The Mad Harpoon Shop [+]
- The Frosted Devil Shop [+]
- The Honest Bag Druggist [+]
- The Rampaging Tree Group [+]
- The Divine Virgin Clinic [+]
- The Ruby Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Musty Lotus Gloves [+]
- The Leaping Dwarf Glass Crafters [+]
- The Leaping Harpoon Blowers [+]
- The Happy Knife Mill [+]
- The Blind Song Scribe [+]
- The Wet Princess Meat House [+]
- The Crippled Grog Inc. [+]