- Pop. Estimate: 1,148
- Children: 37.63% (432)
- Elderly: 6.18% (71)
- 523 half-orc (45.5%)
- 332 half-dwarf (28.9%)
- 127 halfling (11%)
- 84 other (7.3%)
- 58 human (5%)
- 12 half-elf (1%)
- 12 gnome (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 139 Residences
Old Copdun Town is known for the following resources:
- An old grave yard inhabited by dangerous beavers that are avoided by magic users.
- A haunted gazebo inhabited by vampire crows that are feared by unicorns.
- Palm oil trees that are hunted by children. Joe Chawell said one might find a chest containing iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- In times gone by, a dragon named Ghezin hunted the region when the moon is new. They say that if you see her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a devil named Ghris roamed the town during a red moon. Folks say that if you hear her, you will die within 24 hours.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen keg. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. Contact S'herssen fe Ghezor.
- A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Daduk Boarclaw for further details.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grunril Silvermace.
- Help! Missing peg leg. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Pat.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare rabbits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. References required. Contact Erartthil Shadowform.
- Required: woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Met Nightdamn.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. References required. Reward is a secret. Contact Voths.
- stirge-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Zurugh Bonenor.
- Allilin Fusebolt has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Khalal teh Khalzin.
- beaky brain monsters-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Contact Tbkasr Damnshadow.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Contact Porg if interested.
- Davry Andreidge is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted warehouse worker. She appears flirtatious.
- Balgan Uglybrooch is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned teamster. She appears nihilistic.
- Dones Giacoick is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted ship captain. He appears fashion concious.
- Done Danville is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted physician. He appears spiteful.
- Jamry Morstone is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cobbler. She appears healthy.
- Jam Brownridge is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted porter. She appears sick.
- Dave Chaley is a female human who is known in the world as being a skilled painter. She appears embittered.
- Muzgush Armkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent tanner. He appears patronizing.
- Jame Staville is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted glassmaker. He appears drunken.
- Jam Kleinerley is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent jailer. He appears sick.
- Joey Giacoall is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bookbinder. He appears resentful.
- Tol Teashaker is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled tavern. She appears cowed.
- Don Simonick is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned entertainer. He appears skeptical.
- Pomira Bracewax is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled fishmonger. He appears patriotic.
- Donry Stoston, a violent male human. He is a fighter who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Daves Blackard, an embittered male human. He is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Dave Davson, a conspirational androgynous human. It is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost parent.
These establishments worthy of mention in Old Copdun Town:
- The Eastern Knife Shop [+]
- The Dwarven Harpoon Wares [+]
- The Crimson Dragon Inc. [+]
- The Dripping Flask Herbalist [+]
- The Divine Dead Healers [+]
- The Rampaging Darkroot Group [+]
- The Northern Mug Inc. [+]
- The Voluptuous Wolfhound Kennels [+]
- The Weary Monk Rug Shop [+]
- The Gelded Monk High School [+]
- The Noisy Ent Inc. [+]
- The Angry Road Shoppe [+]
- The Strangled Princess General Merchandise [+]
- The Punchin' Road Locksmith [+]