- Pop. Estimate: 1,914
- Children: 20.85% (399)
- Elderly: 18.23% (349)
- 1,534 half-dwarf (80.1%)
- 328 human (17.1%)
- 39 half-orc (2%)
- 13 other (0.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 85 Businesses
- 230 Specialists
- 235 Residences
San Garnbin is known for the following resources:
- An ancient shrine inhabited by tame scorpions that are visited frequently by zombies. Somoeone said someone found piles of copper in a tomb nearby.
- Peacock musters that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might find a chest containing kitten mittens in a dungeon.
- A magical gazebo inhabited by vampire parrots that are feared by magic users.
- Plentiful poisonous scorpion beds that are visited frequently by witches. Thuddsh Armripper said one might find bags of gold in a well.
- Years ago, the villagers of Lidvale lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day an evil monster named Surpra kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to stop the monster, but were caught. Along came Donic Jackard the half-dwarf, who was a sneaky thief. Donic had a plan to trick the monster by causing a distraction while others struck. When Donic Jackard faced the monster, Donic Jackard defeated Surpra.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the constable of Fontmer lived in peace. Things were good, but one day an evil murderer named Guk Boarmane took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the murderer, but didn't get close. Along came Tagtag Bonecracker the half-orc, who was a skilled storyteller. Tagtag had a plan to trick the murderer by killing the murderer while he slept. When Tagtag Bonecracker faced the murderer, Tagtag Bonecracker tricked Guk Boarmane.
- Legends tell of Jam's Coin, a cursed coin with the ability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Long ago, a hag hunted the swamps when the moon is new and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Some say that the hag will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Helaun Quillfury has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Not.
- Required: Looking for work? I'm looking for rare derros, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. References required. Reward is a secret. Contact Mick Morford for more information.
- Looking for work? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Erlentel Swiftbreeze.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? mephits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be a quick learner. Contact Zhummob Neckcracker.
- Help Wanted: A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Contact Hur Headcrusher.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zunk Nightdoom.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must be a quick learner. Contact Eldo Goodwind.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Prior experience required. Will pay in gold. Contact Daney Peterorth.
- Bored? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hobgok Skullcracker to learn more.
- carniverous butterflies-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Don Southton.
- stirge-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Anka.
- Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Yerzor teh S'heral.
- Morrin Startunnel is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled artist. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Danes Danton is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted apothecary. He appears chatty.
- Shugb Mokkiller is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mocked furrier. He appears efficient.
- Rraggag Legnor is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent miller. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Skaorin Barleymansion is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled interpreter. He appears nihilistic.
- Mickry Peterworth is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted jailer. She appears patriotic.
- Globd Armnor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent librarian. She appears insecure.
- Don Petercombe is a male human who is known in the region as being a gifted armorer. He appears gambling.
- Grimkon Brightmolder is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent engineer. She appears worrying.
- Danes Marmell is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled soldier. She appears authoritarian.
- Don Tramerson is a female human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled miller. She appears vengeful.
- Throlah Mokbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled plasterer. He appears gosipy.
- Don Briter is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled tailor. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Donry Moring is a female human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled rugmaker. She appears nosy.
- Klishud Neckcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted painter. He appears fatalistic.
- Tulva Tiddlywink, a forbidding female gnome. She is a barbarian who is doing something nefarious.
- Jo Bernaleton, an easily offended male human. He is an aristocrat who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Morag Hawkgrave, a conspirational male dwarf. He is a fighter who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Gaeelllleu Tyrneaheart, an impatient female half-elf. She is a wizard who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Hilmai Skyroarer, a patronizing male halfling. He is a paladin who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Mororin Tigerforge, a boastful male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is seeking dishonest work.
- Daney Simonell, a gosipy female half-orc. She is a druid who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in San Garnbin:
- The Crooked Dead Inc. [+]
- The Happy Frog Mill [+]
- The Blue Whisper Scribe [+]
- The Guinea Ivy Harnesses [+]
- The Frosty Heart Temple [+]
- The White Thunderbird Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The Laughing Pot Hatters [+]
- The Nomadic Clowns Inc. [+]
- The Sleepy Iron Textiles [+]
- The Drunken Cloak Jewelers [+]
- The Lascivious Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Singing Well Ship Repair [+]
- The Open Wagonhouse Bows R Us [+]
- The Blind Giant Scribe [+]
- The Dancing Rose House of Ill Repute [+]