- Pop. Estimate: 1,456
- Children: 41.14% (599)
- Elderly: 3.71% (54)
- 1,017 half-orc (69.8%)
- 276 half-elf (18.9%)
- 66 dwarf (4.5%)
- 62 elf (4.2%)
- 20 other (1.3%)
- 15 halfling (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 172 Residences
LeHullwall is known for the following resources:
- A cursed cave inhabited by dangerous scorpions that are hunted by magic users. Kiap Rockbranch said one might dig up piles of penis sheathes buried near there.
- Many ancient peat bogs that are frequented by unicorns.
- Beaver colonies that are avoided by locals. Somoeone said someone found a stash of monkey wrenches in a well.
- Way back when, the villagers of Upper Archdine lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil cyclops named Brkasr Bladedoom stole a priceless heirloom. The villagers tried to stop the cyclops, but were caught. Along came a gluttonous drow named Gwanaltel Moonwater, who was a sneaky thief. Gwanaltel had the thought to slay the cyclops by killing the cyclops while she slept. When Gwanaltel Moonwater faced the cyclops, Gwanaltel Moonwater banished Brkasr Bladedoom and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? drinking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Snorrin Kindfighter to learn more.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Vothka.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome mephits required. Special attire required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Garadon Whitespire.
- Needed: Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gavkey Cogglebun.
- Required: Bored? I have rats in my basement, plz halp! Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Khalzin seh Khalzor.
- Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. No previous experience required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mormir Jetcrown.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dit.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Poborndo Fastleaf.
- A passing Rogue is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Guap Oxtooth for more information.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Joic Danerson.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome quazits required. Will reward you with valuable information. Special attire required. Contact Joic Antonham.
- Hil Overtory is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled lawyer. He appears thick.
- Co Warmtaunt is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a skilled social worker. She appears patronizing.
- Ernallas Keenwhisper is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled scabbardmaker. She appears scattered.
- Donic Southgan is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre outfitter. She appears prejudiced.
- Hallentars Goldenmist is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bookseller. He appears sick.
- Ragbud Bonecrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled entertainer. She appears guarded.
- Elariglleu Wolfweave is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned bather. He appears guilty.
- Abaag Quartzbreeches is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned courtier. He appears outlandish.
- Po Swiftwill is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent prostitute. She appears loud.
- Brobul Dullknee is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled lawyer. She appears solemn.
- Davey Bennson is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted bookbinder. She appears forgetful.
- Mickes Brihouse is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled physician. She appears loud.
- Honbub Skullbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned porter. He appears jaded.
- Faelanlas Kennyrwing is a male elf who is known in the city as being a decent mercer. He appears forgetful.
- Garorin Bluefinger, a resentful androgynous dwarf. It is a commoner who is fleeing a natural disaster.
- Grundin Ivoryvein, a pacifistic male dwarf. He is an expert who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Grimmir Deepgem, a smitten male dwarf. He is a fighter who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeHullwall:
- The Cardinal Pony Farmers Market [+]
- The Fallen Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Whirling Days Butchers [+]
- The Shining Wine Saw Mill [+]
- The Fat Troll Inc. [+]
- The Leaping Days Blowers [+]
- The Sleepy Stump Textiles [+]
- The Musty Fox Glove Shop [+]
- The Elven Axehandle Money Lenders [+]
- The Short Three Bindary [+]
- The Puking Clowns Locksmith [+]
- The Six Jade Dock Company [+]
- The Dwarven Ivy Shop [+]
- The Seven Alicorn Candle Maker [+]