- Pop. Estimate: 905
- Children: 26.41% (239)
- Elderly: 14.14% (128)
- 827 half-elf (91.3%)
- 34 dwarf (3.7%)
- 21 halfling (2.3%)
- 13 other (1.4%)
- 10 gnome (1.1%)
- 6 Districts
- 49 Businesses
- 84 Specialists
- 100 Residences
Lenrun is known for the following resources:
- Fruit plantations that are visited frequently by kittens.
- A haunted fort inhabited by carnivorous clams that are avoided by gru. Ssztra said rumors tell of a stash of copper in a nearby pit.
- Huge bamboo stands that are visited frequently by zombies.
- In times past, the villagers of Warvale lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day S'heral heh Yerssen the vampire kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to stop the vampire, but failed miserably. Along came Thega Grimis the minotaur, who was a valiant knight. Thega had an idea to slay the vampire by killing the vampire while it slept. When Thega Grimis faced the vampire, Thega Grimis killed the vampire.
- In times past, a Pooka lingered in the field. Villagers say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
- In times gone by, the royals of Lacford thrived. Things were good, but one day a wizard named Yerssen fe Khalzin took over the town. The royals tried to kill Yerssen fe Khalzin, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Kal Armcracker, who was a skilled storyteller. Kal had an idea to slay the wizard by killing the wizard while she slept. When Kal Armcracker faced the wizard, Kal Armcracker banished Yerssen fe Khalzin and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Ilnallas Ravenwater.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Falkon Silvercutter.
- I'm looking for rare carniverous butterflies, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Adawan Gyrowink.
- cheese tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Naremt Foulhost.
- Dobel Oxbranch has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Experienced professionals only. Contact Jamry Brongton for further details.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joe Stanstone for more details.
- Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Pat if interested.
- Ranger seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. Contact Goduk Oakfang to learn more.
- Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Brorin Barleytunnel if intrigued.
- sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Prior experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Adaeno Cogglefiz.
- Nin Tiddlywink is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled shipwright. He appears territorial.
- Tolne Kaeseswan is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a skilled ship captain. She appears healthy.
- Hew Coggletonk is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a renowned forester. She appears exhausted.
- Ilyartanae Gyssesight is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent miller. She appears smug.
- Junkey Cobblebun is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bounty hunter. He appears embittered.
- Brodor Lightningkiller is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled sheriff. He appears exhausted.
- Balag Lionring is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre spicemerchant. She appears efficient.
- Tolmira Jalliflower is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a gifted harness maker. She appears loud.
- Durrin Jadegem is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent lumberjack. She appears trusting.
- Hewgan Rockettonk is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent messenger. She appears forbidding.
- Gwanalaen Blacksky is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted haymerchant. He appears grieving.
- Delvarlas Morningears is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a mocked herbalist. She appears efficient.
- Nop, a jolly male kobold. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Borril Doughrobe, an apologetic male dwarf. He is an expert who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Davey Bartowood, a homesick male half-orc. He is a ranger who is here to buy supplies.
- Nat, a prejudiced male kobold. He is a wizard who is here to buy slaves.
- Davry Morleton, a vengeful male human. He is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Gabeno Cogglebit, a loud male gnome. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Ghaduk Rockfang, a shifty androgynous ogre. It is an expert who is fleeing debtors.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lenrun:
- The Dirty Hall Guard House [+]
- The Fermented Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Elegant House Shop [+]
- The Nomadic Urchin Inc. [+]
- The Hungry Crow House of Law [+]
- The Great Willow Scabbards [+]
- The Cardinal Tower Farmers Market [+]
- The Slippery Frogs Cloth [+]
- The Stumpy Paladin Union #101 [+]
- The Whirling Horse Meat Handlers [+]
- The Purple Wench Arena [+]
- The Wobbling Octopus Construction [+]