- Pop. Estimate: 533
- Children: 11.63% (62)
- Elderly: 24.58% (131)
- 418 human (78.4%)
- 46 gnome (8.6%)
- 21 half-dwarf (3.9%)
- 16 half-elf (3%)
- 14 other (2.6%)
- 12 halfling (2.2%)
- 6 elf (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 71 Residences
Lower Baldmer is known for the following resources:
- Ancient clay banks that are frequented by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing emeralds in a well.
- Ancient amber mines that are frequented by wenches.
- Scant bee hives that are visited frequently by wenches. One might dig up a chest containing saphires in a nearby pit.
- Coconut plantations that are visited frequently by gru. One might find piles of iron maidens buried near there.
- Many years ago, the villagers of Limbland lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day Rit the serial killer destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to stop the serial killer, but didn't get close. Along came a minotaur named Kardra Cloudkos, who was an expert bowman. Kardra had an idea to slay the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Kardra Cloudkos faced the serial killer, Kardra Cloudkos defeated Rit and rescued Limbland.
- In the olden days, a spirit named Shekillian wandered the fields on gloomy days. Commoners say that if you hear her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a ghoul named Theios wandered the world. Commoners say that if you caught her, you will be eaten alive unless you return a lost possession.
- Once upon a time, a Boogyman haunted the countryside. Folks say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- In the olden days, a monster named Jit lingered in the region and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you caught her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my potato. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Zok Giantslay.
- Required: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Tgezn Greatdoom.
- Bored? I'm looking for rare cockatrices, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Danry Davidrell.
- Help! Commoner seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Experienced professionals only. Contact James Broard.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Narzar Metalbeast.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grunrim Ratplate.
- artifact tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Experienced professionals only. Contact Lodor Shinyslasher.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Guild membership required. Contact Haaartlleu Myrthfeather.
- Jory Barston is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a decent potter. He appears outlandish.
- Mickes Davster is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned bather. She appears mopey.
- Giltsy Tiddlyjet is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent sculptor. He appears jolly.
- Abaellanae Killewaker is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled interpreter. She appears quiet.
- Gaevarinne Killeweaver is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned bleacher. He appears fatalistic.
- Alalentel Darkgale is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre wagoneer. She appears lonely.
- Gavton Cogglebit is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent apothecary. He appears quiet.
- Micke Gilland is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled warehouse worker. She appears forbidding.
- Fillenlleu Goldstryke is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent rugmaker. He appears mocking.
- Mickry Goodhews is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled smith. She appears contrarian.
- Migum Skullsnapper, a jesterly male half-orc. He is an adept who is doing something impossible.
- Mickes Staing, an impatient male half-elf. He is a ranger who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Aleelltel Tyrneahelm, a nosy female half-elf. She is a bard who is finding a long-lost friend.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lower Baldmer:
- The Fallen Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Strangled Halflings Dry Goods [+]
- The Rusty Friends Inc. [+]
- The Fat Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Giant Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Skull Farmers Market [+]
- The Horny Lion Legal Partners [+]
- The Lecherous Jade Blowers [+]
- The Smithy Ulcer Sweet House [+]
- The Wooden Pot Lodge [+]