- Pop. Estimate: 3,982
- Children: 13.84% (551)
- Elderly: 23.23% (925)
- 1,705 half-dwarf (42.8%)
- 809 gnome (20.3%)
- 590 dwarf (14.8%)
- 439 half-elf (11%)
- 383 elf (9.6%)
- 56 other (1.4%)
- 6 Districts
- 125 Businesses
- 538 Specialists
- 506 Residences
Demhall Hold is known for the following resources:
- An old battle field inhabited by carnivorous crows that are frequented by townspeople. Klularz Backcrusher said one might find a chest containing kitten mittens in a dungeon.
- A creepy cave inhabited by tame crows that are hunted by kittens.
- A blessed tower inhabited by tame bats that are frequented by zombies. Rumors tell of a stash of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Many ancient fruit plantations that are frequented by locals. One might dig up bags of iron maidens in a well.
- An old shrine inhabited by wild scorpions that are visited frequently by kittens. Arule Wildmist said somoeone said someone found a chest containing penis sheathes in a well.
- Years ago, a witch wandered the world. Some say that the witch will sneeze three times, then turn you into a mouse.
- In times past, an old woman hunted the streets. Villagers say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- In days gone by, a demon named Merpne haunted the field during a red moon and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Some say that if you touch her, you will be stricken blind.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the villagers of Dixshall lived happily. Things were good, but one day Ilixre the minotaur took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to kill Ilixre, but didn't get close. Along came Skabul Goldsmelter the deep dwarf, who was an expert bowman. Skabul had the thought to slay the minotaur by causing a distraction while others struck. When Skabul Goldsmelter faced the minotaur, Skabul Goldsmelter killed the minotaur.
- Legends tell of Dobal's Sandwich, a magical sandwich with the capability to dominate others. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my puppy. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Porlak.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Thonorg Skullripper.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Manob Backcrusher.
- Wanted: Bounty for rabbits, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Tbemt Ghostthost.
- Looking for something new? Arrim Foemoor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must submit to background check. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Donry Barer.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tils.
- Bored? Missing tomatoes. We suspect imps are the culprit. Guild membership required. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Jo Sheord for more information.
- Help Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact Tharn Bregcloud.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Narok Ogrerender.
- Help! Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalssen seh Ghezin if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dav Greencroft.
- mephits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rhan Mokripper The Black for more details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Conelldo Slyson.
- Argan Foeface is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent soldier. He appears insecure.
- Arbor Amberbarrel is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre alchemist. She appears patriotic.
- Balril Greaseyring is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled brewer. He appears healthy.
- Illeninne Moonsight is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent physician. He appears gambling.
- Joe Francgton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted social worker. She appears embittered.
- Donic Antonerton is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent wagoneer. She appears egotistical.
- Mickic Bartoland is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled priest. She appears homesick.
- Joe Southham is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre armorer. He appears shifty.
- Arndan Cobbletonk is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled tanner. He appears boastful.
- Ilnalai Lightspear is a female elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled baker. She appears melancholy.
- Yorbin Redknee is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled collier. He appears lovelorn.
- Joes Rosecombe is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled warehouse worker. He appears territorial.
- Alehialas Stillwind is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled jeweler. He appears cautious.
- Aesrigava Nightchaser is a male elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled cooper. He appears homesick.
- Tomvin Greasefiz is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a skilled butcher. She appears healthy.
- Maltsy Wizzcog is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled ropemaker. He appears jaded.
- Throag Platinumgem, a solemn female half-dwarf. She is a rogue who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Ilvarlleu Gyssestalker, an outlandish male elf. He is a wizard who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Ninita Cobblegauge, a gluttonous female gnome. She is a commoner who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Jamry Andreinson, a xenophobic female half-orc. She is a commoner who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- Mickes Moran, a gluttonous male half-elf. He is a commoner who is fleeing debtors.
- Bemaido Slowhead, a treasure-obsessed male halfling. He is a commoner who is traveling with a circus.
- Morbor Clawleg, a conspirational male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Demhall Hold:
- The Elven Hearthstone Money Lenders [+]
- The Ruby Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Cup House of Colors [+]
- The Purple Devil Arena [+]
- The Slaughtered Axehandle Poor House [+]
- The Wobbly Riverside Inn [+]
- The Slumbering Priest Study [+]
- The Crooked Goblins Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Cat Shop [+]
- The Severed Dog Candle Maker [+]
- The Bottomless Eagle Leatherworks [+]
- The Blue Thunderbird Shop [+]
- The Drifting Hen House [+]
- The Fat Fireplace Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Kraken Shop [+]
- The Slumbering Elves Reference Center [+]