- Pop. Estimate: 1,014
- Children: 34.12% (346)
- Elderly: 8.68% (88)
- 791 half-orc (78%)
- 76 half-elf (7.4%)
- 72 gnome (7.1%)
- 53 half-dwarf (5.2%)
- 11 dwarf (1%)
- 11 other (1%)
- 1 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 127 Residences
Fernden Branch is known for the following resources:
- A blessed fort inhabited by poisonous crows that are hunted by locals. One might find a stash of emeralds in a well.
- Wild clam beds that are visited frequently by locals. Kzuk Metalhand said the locals speak of a stash of saphires buried near there.
- Ape troops that are frequented by zombies. Toldeine Osthead said rumors tell of piles of gold in a nearby pit.
- Magical new cork bushes that are avoided by townspeople. Lomir Orangeaxe said the locals speak of a chest containing diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Daap's Painting, a cursed painting with the capability to solve any riddle. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In the olden days, an old man roamed the world during a full moon and was drawn towards murderers. Some say that the old man will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Yeral teh Ghezor.
- Needed: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Thzzter if intrigued.
- Missing bottle of wine. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Danry Dilon for more information.
- Needed: Bored? non-lethal poison tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be clean. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Tabg Mokcracker to learn more.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. Contact Jamey Francter.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must submit to background check. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gheal heh Khalssen.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. No previous experience required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ilixrr.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Bludosh Mokripper if interested.
- Help Needed: Missing tiara. We suspect giant spiders are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Dabel Bearfang.
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bap if intrigued.
- Monk seeks apprentice. Must be clean. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact S'hooral fe Khalzin.
- Tom Greasebit is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled carpenter. She appears idealistic.
- Jo Jamester is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted salter. He appears scattered.
- Nintsy Greasebit is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a gifted ostler. She appears giddy.
- Lobul Steelstaff is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent tavern. She appears egotistical.
- Gil Cobblesprocket is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre illuminator. He appears gosipy.
- Jamic Franand is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled sculptor. She appears smitten.
- Faldin Irontun is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled copyist. He appears easily offended.
- Thummok Bonesnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled salter. He appears deluded.
- Grimbin Slatebreeches is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre pastrycook. He appears gambling.
- Halelllas Leafhand is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled chickenbutcher. She appears solemn.
- Joic Petrland is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a mocked saddler. He appears nervous.
- Ilhiaanae Hawkhelm is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a legendary armorer. She appears mocking.
- Done Franon is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre woodworker. He appears jesterly.
- Mormir Clayvault is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent librarian. He appears guilty.
- Abaorin Silverbarrel, a forgetful female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Arrin Darkvein, a giddy male dwarf. He is a commoner who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Bellentel Tyrsight, an unreliable female half-elf. She is a druid who is finding a long-lost sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Fernden Branch:
- The Drinking Wand Arena [+]
- The Fumbling Axehandle Book Smith [+]
- The Grimy Cavern Pottery House [+]
- The Old Peacock Bows R Us [+]
- The Wild Thug Bath House [+]
- The Whirling Skull Inc. [+]
- The Cardinal Cock Package Delivery [+]
- The Warm Hammer Rug Shop [+]
- The Olde Cat Purse Shop [+]
- The Boiling Mug Fish Camp [+]
- The Voluptuous Well Furs [+]
- The Refuge Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Oiled Goblins Purse Shop [+]
- The Wobbling Giant Construction [+]