- Pop. Estimate: 1,365
- Children: 19.41% (265)
- Elderly: 19.19% (262)
- 1,290 half-elf (94.5%)
- 41 dwarf (3%)
- 20 other (1.4%)
- 14 half-dwarf (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 69 Businesses
- 146 Specialists
- 165 Residences
Harrisary is known for the following resources:
- Scarce hemp bales that are avoided by townspeople. Buruntek Stonechaser said one might find piles of saphires in a well.
- A cursed cave inhabited by wild kittens that are frequented by gru.
- Parrot companies that are feared by magic users. Rumors tell of a chest containing gold in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Mhobdrog's Amulet, a legendary amulet with the capability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Long, long ago, the townsfolk of Grand Cooperhead River lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil devil named Kigan Oxbranch took over the town. The townsfolk tried to stop the devil, but didn't get close. Along came a skeptical halfling named Ada Shortley, who was a valiant knight. Ada had an idea to slay the devil by using magic to banish it. When Ada Shortley faced the devil, Ada Shortley banished Kigan Oxbranch.
- In the days of yore, an old man haunted the town once a year and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that the old man will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
- In times past, the townsfolk of Darkmer lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day an evil spirit named Weosil Entravidol slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Weosil Entravidol, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Gobal Oxbranch, who was a skilled storyteller. Gobal had an idea to slay the spirit by using magic to banish it. When Gobal Oxbranch faced the spirit, Gobal Oxbranch banished Weosil Entravidol.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing artifact. We suspect darkmantles are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Danes Staett.
- I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Beaudra Strongsoult.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Daney Andrord.
- Missing key. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grunrim Greaseymail for further details.
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Malwan Wobbgauge.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ush Eaglebranch.
- Looking for something new? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Contact Jakiki Athhoof.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Mods Evilrender.
- Wanted: A passing Commoner is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Moten Brainhand.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? wine tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Adaartlas Moonrose.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for imps, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Thralogh Necksnapper.
- Gwatai Keenwater is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled sage. She appears homesick.
- Yordal Holyroad is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled prostitute. He appears trusting.
- Mickic Clayan is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent chickenbutcher. He appears patronizing.
- Dane Tramley is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled wagoneer. She appears efficient.
- Thromir Jetcask is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a legendary doctor. She appears clumsy.
- Larnalanae Kennyrgale is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned smith. He appears embittered.
- Bronir Uglybreaker is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted chickenbutcher. She appears flirtatious.
- Davry Bures is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned miller. She appears authoritarian.
- Joes Diles is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled woodseller. He appears cowed.
- Mororin Opalmail is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre librarian. He appears cowed.
- Falmir Mithrilgrieve is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted haymerchant. She appears clumsy.
- Jo Franleton is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre trader. She appears jolly.
- Ernalava Riftstar is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent interpreter. She appears battle-ready.
- Larelliyn Shaderun is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled physician. She appears conspirational.
- Jory Roberthouse, a chatty androgynous human. It is a commoner who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Mickic Whitehouse, a fatalistic female half-orc. She is a rogue who is seeing the city.
- Nbog Giantmouth, a nosy male goblin. He is a bard who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Vessvy, a flirtatious male mindflayer. He is a druid who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Haanallleu Bluebreeze, a spiteful male elf. He is a warrior who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Gaeartlas Dewriver, a jesterly male elf. He is a warrior who is seeing the world.
- Dav Clayville, a violent male human. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Kkasr Nightbasher, a nosy female hobgoblin. She is a warrior who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Harrisary:
- The Fiery Peacock Shop [+]
- The Violet Jane Butchery [+]
- The Dancing Dragon Inc. [+]
- The Elegant Greyhound Shop [+]
- The Oiled Fig Purse Shop [+]
- The Wooden Boar Lodge [+]
- The Fallen Bag Inc. [+]
- The Worn Pot Temple [+]
- The Hungry Troll Legal Partners [+]
- The Oiled Dwarves Bags [+]
- The Dwarven Iron Shoppe [+]
- The Sterling Swagger Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Punchin' Clowns Locksmith [+]
- The Stumpy Thunderbird Security [+]